1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on my build

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Koosta, 21 May 2017.

1. Koosta

Koosta New Member

I'm running a mk2 Speeder with a lvl 4 [Rare] Napalm Launcher a lvl 10 [Uncommon] OverBoost and another Lvl 10 OverBoost [Common] and a [Uncommon] lvl 9 Turbo. It's an easy strat, I run out get a good position and pop a shot off on one of the main entrances they come out of to try to tunnel or get some dmg than run back to the rest of the fleet. After that I usually just become a fast support. I'd like to have everyone's opinions and suggestions/tweaks:D:D

2. - C l o u d y -

- C l o u d y - Member

A Person ⊙︿⊙
    Definitely cut out that strategy and replace an overboost with a rare cannon.
    Reason why is because there are still good players in low infamy who can do these shots all the time.
    Also the only support speeder should be trying to do is averting enemy fire from your own team, so I personally think the strategy you use has flaws.
    Just an opinion ^^

3. Kulture

Kulture New Member

Bruh,you cant change overboost with an cannon,its a different type

4. BEN

BEN Active Member

I suggest swapping out 1 of your overboosts with nitro or a different yellow item. The overboost effect doesnt stack anymore.

5. Weaponizer

Weaponizer Member

I think he meant Napalm Launcher.

6. SaltBae

SaltBae New Member

Your build is fine for mk2, 2 over boosts so you can keep the speedup constantly activated right? The napalm is perfectly fine as a dmg support but if u are left on your own, it'd be hard to kill.

At mk3/4 consider switching to a snipe+cannon or some variation of the 2x 1slot item combo (double snipe works wonders).
    Later on when u hav 3 slots u may choose to bring back the napalm (i think p0rthos use to run somethin like that in his old speeder vids)

7. Koosta

Koosta New Member

Yea that's my strat lol I'm glad you figured it out and Ik but most the time i do pretty well. Except when I get paired up with idiots who don't know what they're doing

8. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

If it's your strategy and it works then go for it lol

I personally find that 2 overboosts are usless put in a nitro and use that for the 2 seconds overboost isn't active and it's great for getting out of right spots.
    Also for speeder I would recommend a weapon with a short reload time and decent damage so probably your highest level cannon would be best !