1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts for weapon achievements

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by DerrickRose, 14 Feb 2018.

1. DerrickRose

DerrickRose Active Member

It seems like now everyone can get wishing legendary weapon via weapon achievements & normal play.
    Congratulation for people who spent thousand hours but didn't get any legendary weapon yet.
    However, a user who spent hundreds of dollars to make one legendary weapon, like me, it seems like I've wasted my money. Sad.

2. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

The requirement to get a "free" Legendary weapon (or item) is 10 million points of damage (or healing) - it's not exactly something people will be grinding out in a week, methinks.

FirnenAhead likes this.
  3. DerrickRose

That's true, but in the same time I waited more than 8 months & spent money to get one yellow weapon. Still feeling unfair but I guess I should spend less money now

4. Iunch

Iunch Active Member

And once you've grinded out your 10 million damage, you can upgrade said weapon to tier 2. The only people missing out are those with T5 legendaries already.

5. nosesabe

nosesabe Well-Known Member

Hahaha well I think it’s easier to say “10milliom damage points” than to actually achieve it.

I like the update, it’s a really really good motivation to try other weapons

6. Iunch

Iunch Active Member

Exactly. I have about 80 million after 12k battles (what a scrub right!)

Not like these will be flying off the shelf

7. nosesabe

nosesabe Well-Known Member

12k*3.5min=42000 min
    42000/60= 700hrs
    700/24=29,16 days

Not bad lol

8. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Legendary is worthless, it's the same as a RARE T50 which are given out like candy. This is actually a huge advantage to you who already have a legendary and need a legendary duplicate!

_devill likes this.
  9. yellow flash

yellow flash Member

At least this will shift the game from pay to win a bit and it will let the free player to experience legendary but it will make the games revenue low so they might think to remove this feature. Which would be really bad :(

10. DerrickRose

Bro, I knew that already.
    However, there is a huge gap between having legendary and not having legendary for playing. And mk1 legendary vs mk2 legendary doesn't change game that much.
    By the way, I had bad lunch today