1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts feedback etc.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Djradnad, 27 Mar 2018.

1. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

first off before I sound nitpicky I would like to thank the devs for some great updates :)

Ok so, I play For free, aside from 20 bucks I spent almost a year ago, so

1. I have large supply of power cells (over 10k) most of these are uncommon and I know that they could be used to do the lvl 21,lvl11 scrap and repeat to get better cells, but I do not need more epic or legendary cells whatsoever. Would really like to have something I can do with them.

2. I’m at the point where I can make my rare sniper a t5 but I already have t4 epic and now I just unlocked a legendary from the achievement. To sum up the issue here i have don’t know what’s a waste of my precious parts.

3. I have had the same weapons on my ship for almost a year even though I want to try other weapons, because I can’t afford the parts to level up new weapons as well as my main weapons. And it is a constant battle to try to be at 4K infamy, so using a low level weapon would likely hurt me, discouraging me from using a new setup.

4 all of the ingame medals( sneaky, nice shot) I would like to see these have their own achievements or something as they have no use atm.

5. The new achievement for vip, I would like to earn vip rather than pay for it, maybe be amassing 500 stars in a week or something that shows you play way too much lol, also of course we want to be able to earn yellow and blue legendaries.

Everyone complains about matchmakig but my infamy is always between 3k-4K so I can’t complain. However I have always found it weird that ace1 goes from 3k-4K which is a large gap (since nightmare used to be3.5k) and that nightmare just resets players instead of having brackets nightmare 1,2,3. Not sure what the player count is though.

2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Agreed. Except rare powercells have become worthless to me as I'm moving to Epics/Legendaries.

What's the issue? Run 3 snipers instead of that silly standard cannon.

Yea try running a lvl11 ballpark mortar. Fun stuff hitting for 200 damage. It would be nice to be able to level other weapons quicker/cheaper so we can switch setups.

Agreed.

Yes, blue and yellow legendary achievements is a must. I doubt you'll ever get VIP for free though. :p

ThatOnion and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  3. Djradnad

Yea I’m pretty done with rares but when I scrap em I get rare parts and I guess I’ll just make a new t5 rare weapon to heal with that weapons achievement, but I can never afford to level up a legendary. And I will wait to see which legendary I can get to t3 before even making it lvl 2... right now it’s just epic lvl 11 and 21 to conserve inventory and I just fill em with epic perks for extra space lol

4. Djradnad

13A59F40-95EB-4EF9-845C-2947C85CDDBE.png 006F7911-71DF-4216-AA13-557531070577.png B3257351-0614-4B5A-875F-00F75A1EEF96.png And I did scrap a lot of yellow/green epics just cause I know I won’t be using them anytime soon, and I need the parts sooo bad lol

5. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Lv1 Legendary is immediately better than a Lv50 Rare so switch to the shiny golden one immediately. Only Tier V your Rare if you're going to run triple Sniper.

6. Djradnad

True that, I knew it was close but not sure if it was already past at level 1. And yea I’ll keep it at 41 Incase I run triple, but my uncommon finally gets scrapped.

Anyone know if scrapping a t2 gives you twice the chance of legendary parts/piece or if just scrapping 2xlvl1s gives best legendary returns? Just curious