1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

This peark for Sniper is usseles...

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by DWDR ^ weksels, 26 Mar 2019.

1. DWDR ^ weksels

DWDR ^ weksels New Member

Screenshot_20190327-001400.png this is not working if i change with outher pearks i got on MY SNIPES i lose more then i get... Screenshot_20190327-001430.png even peark not for sniper got more dmg... Screenshot_20190327-001448.png make Sniper peark more dmg... 10% will be great...

And one more thing...
    Devs maked good thing with winmachines in guild quests... when u can make reaper with fixer... interceptor with shooter... and guardin with defender... But now always yellow boats stay last... why u can make Enforcer with speeder also do together... then everything will be even... and everyone will be happy...
    And change new icons on guild quests with 2 boats on them

Sidd gamer likes this.