1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

This my inventory help me for best build please :)

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Lestiveryn, 17 May 2017.

1. Lestiveryn

Lestiveryn New Member

Hi guys I play shooter(mk2) and fixer and, in this forum have a so much experinced players this my inventory help me for best build please :)

Attached Files:

2. ChocoChimp

ChocoChimp New Member

It all depends on your play style! There is no "perfect" build.. You need to experiment and figure out what works best for you and your play style!

Lestiveryn likes this.
  3. Lestiveryn

Lestiveryn New Member

Thank you man :) I play shooter with cannon sniper and mortar or railgun this build is so powerfull but in my team if Nobody pick fixer and enemy team have a just öne fixer I lose. now I start to play fixer with sniper rare shield with 5 defanse Perk and heal pulse with fixer I win 10/8 games and yesterday me and another fixer we kill 4 guy :D this so amazing feel man :D but I need to tips and tricks for this game I hoop so very experinced players help me and thank you for help me man :) you are right