1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

This is long due....

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Neptune_Gaming, 26 Mar 2018.

1. Neptune_Gaming

Neptune_Gaming Well-Known Member

So sorry, if you thought the title is a little clickbait but even I can tell this is going to be a long post , so get your popcorn!
    Now, I am aware of the several issues with the game, but I think what I am going to say has a few points.

Let us improve what we think the game is lacking
    There are some issues with the game which everyone knows (if you do not, check the links down)
    https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/black-screen.17989/
    https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/aiming-isnt-getting-better.17990/
    https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/ad-issues-in-game.12315/

Anyways, what I am saying is that we can adress issues together instead of raging, blaming the devs, and cursing other players .
    Genki gamers had also said in his how to reach Nightmare League video that the sooner we learn that we progress because of our own skill and progress, the sooner we will climb the leaderboard.

Just always try your best in a situation and no one will blame you.
    I know instances in which a player is continuously carrying his team and losing, understand that the game is set to always have a close to 50% chance of each team winning.
    You have your win streaks AND your losing streaks but most people just show everyone there losing streaks.

Whenever a person wins, time goes super fast and you hardly remember it(except like your damage record and insane matches)
    But
    When your teammates screw up at the end everyone goes ballistic!

This is common with everyone, just some do not complain so much and some guys rage, saying that the game is rigged to make them lose on purpose.

I know how people feel and I totally agree that we can settle matters in this forums together. Share your ideas!

1 thing I cannot stand though, is the thought that people saying other devs will do better job at the game( I am NOT targeting anyone.)
    The fact remains that Rovio has made the game and you cannot compare the game with other devs.
    Once a game designing team has got an idea of their own on a game, they will do the best job on it.
    We have critisised the devs for too long. They have made some extremely good updates on their own too.
    Let us work on how to make the game better . It is the devs job to keep the game fresh with updates, but we can help.
    There were so many Frost torp nerfs called for the devs by us that they had to give it a massive nerf and now look what happened.

Think about what I have said and give feedback.
    Peace

2. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

New map would be cool

Neptune_Gaming likes this.