1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

This game was an EPIC draw... (video included)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by DeeMeester, 28 Aug 2017.

1. DeeMeester

DeeMeester Active Member

Hey guys,

DeeMeester here. Played a battle a day or so ago that ended up in a draw and I wanted to share it.

If you guys like these videos, I will make more. I included some commentary at the beginning for the new players who may be watching however if you just want to skip to the game, you can fast forward a little bit.

Hope you ladies & gents enjoy it :)

Joey who and Ian like this.
  2. Flying Bananasaur

Flying Bananasaur Active Member

All my draws involve me running away and healing myself as much as I can while the opponent chases after me, only happens when I'm 1v1 against shooters, defenders, and fixers. Speeders and enforcers are usually too fast

The Otherguy, DeeMeester and behumble like this.
  3. DeeMeester

DeeMeester Active Member

Yah I totally know what you mean bananasaur, we had that opportunity with the 2 on 2 there at the end but I figured what the heck, let's go for it because maybe we could catch them spread apart... in the end though obviously still pulled out the draw ha!

4. RAJOAN REDOY

RAJOAN REDOY Active Member

Man ur Wong it was legendary draw not Epic

DeeMeester likes this.
  5. DeeMeester

DeeMeester Active Member

Haha thx bro, I got super lucky with that cannon crit at the end :cool: