1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

They should rename the Events in 'Seal Clubbers Paradise'

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Flint, 20 Jul 2018.

1. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

The title says it all, all events have been a feeding frenzy for the Seal Clubbers.

People with a mk1 and 10 battles on the counter and level 1 common sniper and torpedo go up against people with 10k to 20k and legendary weapons or T4 or T5 Epics or Rares.

Always you come across the same people as below. Every week I see him with his Speeder with his two legendary cannons killing everyone.

And the great thing is, now these Seal Clubbers can fleet, like this guy does! So, nobody stands a single chance anymore against them.

I am going to find another thing to do for the weekend, I am not playing with people who always bend the rules for personal gain.

Regards,
    Flint

Screenshot_2018-07-15-12-16-18.jpg Screenshot_2018-07-15-12-16-24.jpg

Last edited: 20 Jul 2018
  2. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Close this thread, enough said and we have discussed this already.

Sad thing is, the Seal Clubbers won't change anyway. No matter what we say, if they scare away new players from the game, so be it. Not their problem.

And other people start clubbing now too, they say 'if you cannot beat them, then join them'.

Poor seals :(

3. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

I'm actually Crying right now the game is doomed for sure :(:(:(:(:(:(

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  4. ryanllts

ryanllts Active Member

none, it is already dying, population had down to 11k and still droping

5. N1mzor

N1mzor Active Member

I feel like thats a misquote from one of my posts in another topic. Its 11K DAU (daily active users) just on googleplay in the USA. Thats one country, just counting android devices. Since IOS is big in the USA, it would be safe to assume that there is probably similar numbers playing on IOS in the USA. So time you factor in the whole world across all devices the DAU is far higher than 11k. Also those figures are just for DAU. There are plenty of people who play but not everyday, such as myself. I don't know the MAU (monthly active users), but once again its safe assume that is much higher than the 11K figure used. If I had to take a guess at the actual DAU, then its probably somewhere between 40K to 80K.

6. ryanllts

ryanllts Active Member

oh i see, then it is still good. i thought u means 11k in total

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  7. FiiNami

FiiNami Active Member

If its 11k in total I dont think they'll continue the game anymore or at least will stop updating

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  8. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

If you have any games where you think the match is unfair, post the battle results screen (no other screen shots necessary) and comment why you think it is unfair.
    Devs are actively looking at this now, but need examples.

Ash KOT and Shadow Moon! like this.
  9. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

There are so many, I think 90% of Nightmarians participate in Seal Clubbing if they have a mk1, mk2 or mk3 left.

It is bizarre that people with a T1 or T2 uncommon or rare are in the same battle as these bloody cheaters with their legendary weapons, yeah why not use 2 or three. Lazy twats.

5vs5.jpg

Last edited: 22 Jul 2018
    TheAntiSnipe and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  10. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

These were in the above battle:

Joe1.jpg Joe2.jpg KeepUp.jpg KeepUp1.jpg Levran1.jpg Levran2.jpg Real1.jpg Real2.jpg

11. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Hi @Flint just the battle results screens are needed plus a description of why it is unfair. Screenshots of individual players isn't required.

12. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

something like this?
    IMG_20180722_183307_930.jpg
    or this?
    IMG_20180722_183407_438.jpg
    these mk3 defenders had 6k hp both, they were fleeting (making it even worse because it's kinda possible to defeat one exploiter, not two of them in one team, especially when they're fleeting together), their t1L, t4E, t5E are just too strong even for mk4 boats so it was unfair to play against and with them (I also fell miserable when I had them in my team because the match was simply one-sided so I could float but still won)

Last edited: 22 Jul 2018
    YerJokinArnYer likes this.
  13. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Yes but make sure you don't hide the battle id number.

14. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

ok, edited
    another:
    1-lol, no comment needed, that's obvious
    2-they simply had much more firepower and hp because they had more leggy weapons and higher captain's levels (if I remember correctly)
    3-that shooter under me was floating majority of the time and that enemy speeder (1st by damage) was spawn-killing us, his flare+ex cannon was really strong (easy for him to cripple my selfish fixer in few ex cannon shots due to the flare duration, damage and healing reduction which was effectively decreasing my healing capability)

1 IMG_20180722_183609_823.jpg
    2 IMG_20180722_183518_228.jpg
    3 IMG_20180722_184742_600.jpg

15. The Friendly Fixer

Dude I Argee so many Players are Doing This even @wreck your day @HAPPY SITHSHA just to be honest I'm sorry but SHAME ON YOU

CHEATERS MUST BE BANNED PLEASE DO IT I BEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Okay that's all I got LMFAO :p

ShipCrusherCz and Flint like this.
  16. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Hello erJokinArnYer

I know, but we may know who these people are. I am not shaming them, they do that themselves. Although they don't care at all. I talked to some of them, they just laugh me in my face. I should do the same for these shinny coins. Why did I make such a hassle was their reply. They said 'I cannot help some will be unhappy, it is what it is'.

I hardly see the problem with my main account, which is mk4/mk5, but with mk1, mk2 and mk3 these Seal Clubbers appear almost every battle.

17. The Friendly Fixer

Some?

Lol more like a lot :confused::eek:

18. Sk1llsaw

Sk1llsaw New Member

Nightmare clan.. enough said

19. The Friendly Fixer

Oh that's guild oh God please no no Noooooooooooooooooo! Aka Seal Club clan :p

TheAntiSnipe and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  20. Sk1llsaw

Sk1llsaw New Member

Go view each of their players. At least half of them are dropping item level by only equipping limited numbers of max items and then fleeting with others doing same thing. 5k infamy players destroying noobs with 8k item levels