1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

These cheaters are ruining this game...

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Katie-T, 1 May 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katie-T

Katie-T New Member

20180501_191515_rmedited.jpg 20180501_191547_rmedited.jpg
    Devs, these low level alt accounts of high level players of certain guilds are intentionally losing repeatedly to farm quests. This guy who is a guild leader has played over 10,000 battles, has really good weapons arsenal still keeps mk1 ships and loses intentionally.
    He has probably spent half of those battles just floating around and still has audacity to come to global chat and flaunt how many quests their guild is doing.
    These perticular players must be banned, and proper actions should be taken so that this exploit stops..
    Thank you..

Attached Files:

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I'll send it over:) But please use the report function in-game to make the devs' job more easy.

3. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

This is probably the #1 major flaw in the game right now... new players being instantly put up against vastly superior opponents.

4. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

Can you tell me what does that going to do to them?

As an ACE1 trying for Nightmare, I see a lot of unbalances at the higher ends. If the devs are going to focus their resources, I like to see them help the new players first. They needs to punish people like this. Find a way to prevent this sort of things. It was not that bad when I was starting. I got to 950 using common and uncommon items around this time last year.

5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I'd really like them to make an example of someone, even if that's immoral xD.

6. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    *evil laughter*

Rainbow Warrior and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  7. ryanllts

ryanllts Active Member

i see many mk6 and mk5 under 200infamy, and you reporting these mk1 under 400 infamy? are u playing joke or something?

8. Katie-T

Katie-T New Member

Mk5s at that infamy gets matched with other mk5s, these guys gets matched with all mk1 boats, huge difference

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  9. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Please do not turn this into a competition of ‘my infamy tankers are worse than your infamy tankers’.

Just report any that you see to rid the bay of this nuisance. :)

10. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

11. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Way offtopic: @Katie-T , nice drawing, did you do it? Can we expect some Battle Bay fan art from you?

Shadow Moon! likes this.
  12. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Me too. I wish like, every time these seal clubbers hit ‘battle’, I could be put on the other team, just to ruin their day.

YerJokinArnYer likes this.
  13. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

Even my new acc I vs a fixer with a tier one leggy SNIPER CANNON at 400 INFAMY:(

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  14. Katie-T

Katie-T New Member

I don't think thats a problem as long as he doesn't lose intentionally keeps his infamy low to get more kills, more rewards and farm guild quests by beating lower ships.

These two guys I've mentioned are at level 30+ captain level, has tier 3 rares and epics, and they bring their infamy all the way down to 50 or even lower, then start farming kills, reward and quests till they easily reach around 300 infamy then they start losing again..Rinse and repeat .

15. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Thank you for reporting those players to us - their accounts (alts and mains) have been reviewed and appropropriate action has been taken.

Next time: Please use the report function in game - and/or PM me here or in game with the exact #ID and Player name as well as a short description of the misconduct and we will look into it. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.