1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

the winter offers

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by andrew tanswell, 28 Sep 2018.

1. andrew tanswell

andrew tanswell New Member

hi can a dev please contact me regarding the offers that became available today please and why different accounts receive different offers. my sons and my wifes account both received offers for a container and 3 chests for 13.99 but my account doesn't why is this ????

2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Offers are based on your prior spending history. I would guess you have bought before, but your wife and sons have not?

3. andrew tanswell

wife has son hasn't

4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Yea then that's it. Several users in the past have reported dissatisfaction with no longer being presented with the cheaper offers once they buy a more expensive one, so I'd guess that's what you are seeing. I've always stated that I think the item prices are universally at least 200% overpriced, meaning I'd likely buy if the prices were cut in half... but there's no such thing as "micro transactions" in Battle Bay.

5. andrew tanswell

yep im extremely disappointed i didnt receive the lower offer i want a dev to contact me about this