1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The Tri-frost torp speeder

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by TheFixer27, 25 Dec 2017.

1. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    I currently use triple torpedo,cannon,overboost,nitro,and frost blaster Blue:big shield and turbo( need a better frost and some nitro perks lol:p) Screenshot_2017-12-25-11-31-54.jpg anyway I feel like I'm gonna need another 1slot weapon that's not a cannon because it just reloads too fast so I'd like to ask you guys what 1slot point items should I invest in for this build? :)

The Otherguy likes this.
  2. TheFixer27

A boat
  3. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Whatever your good at. :)
    Sniper: Good choice
    Blast Cannon: Good choice
    Mine: Masi set-up, Good choice
    Carro: Good choice
    Mortars: If your a person like BasedCarpen, Good choice
    Swift torp: Good choice
    Flare Gun: Good choice
    Grenade: Good choice

vis1234567899 likes this.
  4. TheFixer27

A boat
    Can't you just say everything is good choice if.... lol :p

5. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Nice build.
    Here's an ordered list of the things you should go for imo(1st is best choice, 2nd is second best choice...)
    1. grenade - a very powerful weapon with a pretty decent cooldown; not too short nor long. Good area damage and has crit chance to also burn targets for additional damage, but has short range.
    2. mine - amazing damage(+splash damage) and area control, but a decently long cooldown. Just a fun weapon to play around with.
    3. blast/sniper cannon - simple weapons with reliable damage. Assuming you were using a standard cannon, it really depends on what you like: long range or reliable damage(no crits needed)

The Otherguy likes this.
  6. The Otherguy

Tech support
    I personally would go with grenade (It gets absolutely amazing with some training), Carronade (If you have swift leveled), or Blast Cannon for a reliable close range weapon.

7. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

grenade and carronade , u have to be good to use, when i first got speeder my mk4 dropped from 1000 to 300 through my terrible use.
    Same goes for mine, dont randomly spew these around an definately dont do what u did ur custom battle livestream...
    go for mortar ( biased ) but its true a good mortar can make u a huge damage dealer as well as someone who can dodge all shots coming towards u ( if u can use ur yellow items properly).

8. The Otherguy

Tech support
    Not really. Grenade takes a few battle till you get the hang of it, but with the buff, its really easy.

Disguised likes this.
  9. vis1234567899

but then u have to be close- completely different to using sniper or even blast cannon

The Otherguy likes this.
  10. vis1234567899

i have had experience lol when i just swapped from shooter i thought this wa sa good combo eventhough i should have started of early using blast cannon plus flare gun

11. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

Imo go for blast cannon. Tri torps are useless at close range so you will need a hard hitting weapon. Sniper is also good but if it doesn't crit it's the same as standard cannon but with longer cool down.

I have never used grenades on speeder so can't say how effective they are.

Carroro is also a good choice but it's not that effective unless it's upgraded to t4 or above and it also messes with swift training tree so not that cool.

vis1234567899 likes this.
  12. vis1234567899

but then the swift training tree has overboost and nitro pitted against each other anyway

13. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

Only 2 trainings where nitro and OB conflict. Carro has a grudge with both OB and nitro including ship speed perk. :p

vis1234567899 and TheFixer27 like this.
  14. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member