1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guide for Fixer and Reaper : The Duct Side : Everlasting HP

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Sewah, 17 Aug 2017.

1. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Nah, you're good in ace league. Nightmare isn't even worth it. I'm here running around like a headless chicken in my mk5 because everyone else hits for 1500+ per shot while the best I can do with my rares is 800-900. At least you feel powerful in your fixer. In nightmare, you just feel weak and always afraid of random sniper crit that's gonna dome you for 2k or 20 second flares that tick for 85+.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  2. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

This is so true.

Thanks for your thought.

3. Earel

Earel Active Member

If fixer it’s suppor why Devs create duct tape?... and self healing fixer get have a chance to live... but it in nightmare it’s unreal

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

They created duct tape for basic self healing. What Sewah does is a misuse imho, but I also think he should play what he likes

Babablacksheep likes this.
  5. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

Playing support fixer is so team reliant that it makes you want to smash your phone at times.
    Enemy speeders rush you and all you can do is stun one of them and pray to God your team wakes up and takes care of them. If you don't run a Tesla, your fucked. If you don't carry box or tape, your fucked. If you run pulse, 50% of games team follows you and gets torped to hell. Other 50% they spread out and pulse is super inefficient. You feel like a ragdoll when playing fixer. I play triple bolt and I did the math for my maximum heal output over 5 mins continuously, around 50K. Realistically I hit around 30-40k. But that doesn't matter at all, I can heal 35k and lose and heal 10k and win. I just feel like 10k dmg as a fixer who ALSO absorbs dmg is FAR more valuable than my 35k heals

TheFixer27 and Earel like this.
  6. TheAntiSnipe

You don't get it. Team psychology 101.
    1. If your team thinks you are a healer, they will make bigger pushes and faster plays. If you don't heal them, this reckless playstyle will cause a loss.
    2. If you heal a team that makes pushes, expect just rewards. Don't expect to win and carry your team singlehandedly. I don't know how many games(other games, not your game count in this game) youve played, but support classes are always undervalued and highly team dependent. Sewah's setup won't survive Nightmare. Too much burst damage going on over there.
    3. Duct tape itself is a self heal designed to protect YOU. The reason it exists is because of those situations when you use pulse and have full health, but someone shoots you after that, and you don't want to waste a box/a second pulse so you use duct tape.

Sewah likes this.
  7. Miku Da Yo 39

You are telling me that a 10k HP fixer with a Tesla bolt or OB healing at ~600HP/S equipped with a ex cannon and flare gun cannot survive in nightmare?
    Nightmare selfish fixers have nightmare gear. The reason sewah nor I can run this setup in nightmare is cuz we are not rich ass whales. The setup works, you just need to invest and build it. With rares you can expect triple tape to bring u up to 4k infamy but no higher. 3927 is my best.

Sewah likes this.
  8. Earel

Earel Active Member

So, rare for support fixer it’s ok for nightmare and not ok for self healing fixer ?

9. TheAntiSnipe

Fixer has a lot of intricacy to it, and though I don't know all the little details, you would get to nightmare waaay more easily if you had skill and used fixer the way it is. Not as a paladin. But as I say. If you DO get a duct tape fixer one day in the top 100 in the world, I'll take it back. Till then, that is my opinion on this issue. Play it as you want to play it, but don't expect to be called a master fixer. You're a paladin, not a fixer, if you play 3xduct tape.

10. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

During our last duel, to be honest, i cant kill u as fast as i can because my weapon dont have enough dps to match ur healing.

Thats why i decide to heal my mate.
    He to cant match ur healing speed.

He will be dead if i was not there.

I agree too with ur opinion.

11. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

I think "we" will.

It may be a slow progress but until then its sure fun being where "we" are now.

Hope dev will grant our wishes so we will get there faster.

Christmas is coming dev, do shower us with legendary gift.

We>Duct Tape Enthusiast Fixers

tonberryking98 and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  12. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Everyone in nightmare is just too high on flares for selfish fixers. And not the cute flares. Your average nightmare flare be like.
    [​IMG]

Earel likes this.
  13. Earel

Earel Active Member

about nightmare ... it's too many speeders there with the same setup (blast flare + ex + stun) , - it's stop your self-healing at all , and don't care it's a triple legendary t5 duct tape or it's just rare... and they got only one thing - kill you....
    moreover almost all ships when they don't do guild quests running blast flare ...

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  14. TheAntiSnipe

Just burnburnburnBOOM all day long xD.

15. Earel

Earel Active Member

I see 7 burns in one target in the same time ... it's a pity...

16. Miku Da Yo 39

Hey, I completely understand what you are saying about the flares but I think you gotta give the tape build a little more credit too. Even tho neither Sewah nor I will probably never reach this we still aspire to reach a endgame like build.
    I did the math and it's seriously tough to take down.

2 max T5 leg small shields: 1828 Hp each
    Mk7 Fixer base HP: 3000
    Crew HP bonus: 475HP + Bonus 43%
    Equation: (3000 + (1828 x 2) + 475) x 1.43
    HP: 10197
    NOTE: This HP can go even higher if you equip +60 HP perks.
    Fixer can also run:
    OB: base speed from 0.97 to 2.14 for 9.2 seconds
    Nitro: Insane speed boost every 4.8 seconds
    Tesla Bolt(Recommended): stun those rush speeders into Oblivion for 12+ seconds

Weapons: For max DPS
    Flare + excannon:
    Excannon + Grenade:
    Excannon + Blast:

With tapes that heal 600 HP/S, flare will debuff down to around 340 HP/S.

No speeder has the firepower to solo this. Tesla blocks healing but you also can't attack the target.

So this is really a monster to take down. I mean yeah a good team can focus fire but it's not always that easy lmao. Anywho, if you want to see the build in nightmare go ask Diet Coke, he doesn't run it often, but he has the gear and it's a working novelty. Good luck!

Sewah likes this.
  17. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Very good analytical analysis.

18. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Btw,
    I got a new video editing aps
    (HD 1080, voiceover, start n ending animation)

Please comments

Somehow the enemies Speeder attack my team speeder rather than attacking me.

Maybe they are aware of the Duct Side ...... Maybe

19. A Wild Zee Man

A Wild Zee Man New Member

Mechanic
    There isnt anything selfish about to me, especially with shooters with five weapons not being able to shoot people. If they cant shoot who will?

20. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20171217-083221.png
    I occasionally throw this so i dont need to shot.