1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The Screaming Eagles guild is now looking for a few good men / women

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by American Marauder, 7 Oct 2017.

1. American Marauder

American Marauder Well-Known Member

CEO of The Skins Factory
    Hey guys,

So until now I've kept my main guild, The Screaming Torpedoes closed. Just a solo guild. But I get so many people asking me to join, that I thought I would create a new guild for multi-level infamy players... The Screaming Eagles. My second persona, AmericanRenegade will be a part of that guild. So what are the requirements?

1. You need to be good. Really good. While I don't care what infamy level you are, I do plan on owning our rivals.

2. You should not be a hater or a racist. I'm an American who strongly believes in the American motto, E pluribus unum - Out of many, one. So don't be a dick.

3. You should be a fairly active player. If you check in once a week, we're probably not a good fit.

Here's a logo i whipped up for when i do videos under the name AmericanRenegade.

AmericanRenegadeLogo.png

For you Nightmare level players, hit up my persona AmericanMarauder and we can talk. I will be very selective on who we include in The Screaming Torpedoes. See you in the Bay.

Last edited: 7 Oct 2017
  2. MasterMind

MasterMind Active Member

3. Moorefire

Moorefire New Member

I want to join moorefire05

4. DrLuigiPhd

DrLuigiPhd Active Member

What is your average infamy?

#TCQSMLZC