1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The Napalm Launcher makes no sense

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by BagAhBread™, 17 Jul 2017.

Tags:
  1. BagAhBread™

BagAhBread™ New Member

The Napalm Launcher makes 0 sense dealing that shitty damage to anyone who enters the flame. You can literally go through the flame basically unharmed. It would be useful if it deals 200+ damage as soon as you step foot in it. Whenever someone sets the water aflame i go through it like nothing even with a defender. I don't use it though but if you see this thread and wasted money upgrading your Napalm Launcher you got some scrapping to do. Or keep it until rovio makes the weapon become useful because it is more useless than a mine right now. Seriously, mines make no sesne either but it makes waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (two years later) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy more sense than the Napalm Launcher

2. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

What infamy are you playing at?

KilleWh4le likes this.
  3. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    You lack a very fundamental understanding of the weapon, it isnt for straight damage, it's for area denial and herding as most people hate going through it and panic when they are in it.

KilleWh4le and @Climax like this.
  4. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

It's for zone control, plain and simple. And it's awesome in the right hands.
    Watch this:

@Climax likes this.
  5. @Climax

@Climax Member

I've never used one so I don't know. But it's annoying when more than one players on 'unfriend' team has napalm launcher. Especially napalm + mines. It's not that bad though if one uses wisely

6. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

Forgetting about how you cant see mines or torps coming at you too. its a fiery pit of death
    And it actually can do a ridiculous amount of damage if you stay in it. even on the edges. Maybe not for defenders as much because of defence and high hp, it does make a difference.
    Also, yeah it blocks off areas. so napalm is a win.

Plus plus plus, if you are in napalm and another unfriend hits you that has a fire damage perk you are taking that extra damage as well
    Try using napalms in crash n burn, or any of those red colored maps, absolute chaos

also yall should lowkey check out my season reward thread cuz i have a legit question about badges in there
    https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/season-rewards.9847/

Last edited: 17 Jul 2017
    @Climax likes this.
  7. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Two words. Zone. Control.

8. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

American Maurauder also uses Napalm Launcher, but I don't see myself using it.

9. KilleWh4le

KilleWh4le Member

It is pretty effective when you use more than 1