1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The life of an f2p player.

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by H.A.D.E.S, 9 Feb 2018.

1. H.A.D.E.S

H.A.D.E.S Well-Known Member

I am currently experiencing that the chances of getting good rewards from raffle and chances of getting specific item duplicates have decreased and Rovio is giving us offers with very high prices including those things in the offer that we want the most, somehow forcing us to buy it or leave it.
    Is Rovio in the need of money or what?

2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Maybe. Their stocks aren't doing well and it appears they were not profitable in the last quarter of 2017. They need a new bell-cow game to move away from Angry Birds. Battle Bay is too small and exclusive to be the answer.