1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The journey...

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by Capitan Defender, 1 Jun 2018.

?

Will you please help me?

1. BUT OFCOURCE! :D

2. YOS PAPPI!

3. Да приятелю(bulgarian if you ask)

4. what do u think boi?yes i will

5. Nyes(will.ama.de.Duk)

6. But I like blueberries

7. Douch man makes shooter vids with no editing...(truth!)

8. Why do u still keep looking for no?

9. There is "no"option...go from the beginin again

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Capitan Defender

Capitan Defender Well-Known Member

defender's heaven fields
    Aaah...the wonders of the sexplosive cannons...the breeze trough trough your filters...is like 10 months since i started the gaem with 3 month break(waht?u expected to read "yesterday"...sry for disapoinment)altho lotsa changez happened...porthos s death really made meh sed bluburgur
    I maed mani peepl laugh from my idiotic accent...and i still do!(still idk hao...but it tworks... :3)
    But...i never got enough attention....i do wonderfull(2 hours for 2 minute long vid?!AND ONLY 30 VIEWS?!I NEED MOUR)i do work hard to entertain my sweet litl biscuits who watch my video/s with care...i exist only to make up ur day...and probably gonna insult enforsers(lemon with fidjet spinr)...anyways...the point of reading this poem is...i still...need your help...i just want your help...
    Random MEMBER.Defendo,u already did this...
    Capitan defendur:SHAT DA HEL AP!U LEMON WITH MIDJET SPINR!
    i just want little support on youtube...ik i already asked...but please...make one poor(autistic)blue burger(me...who else)happy!
    If you do...i gonna hug u...oh also i ran outa ideas,so any replays(no tomato/lemon replays,ipl just say:ГНИЙ ГНИДА ТАКАВА...dont translate...it may harm ur feelings)will com in handi...also ull see ur replays trough different perspective(note:dont expect to happen quickly...me is v.busy lately)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3qn-7XtqfJvY693vSv2iRg (link to me chanl)

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  2. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

Hey what about advertising your videos on B.B. world(Facebook group)?
    And maybe you should ask bastone the defender for some tipssss. He got up to 1k subscribers in months
    P.S.maybe players in B.B. world don’t like memes...? Lol

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  3. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

I would use English when you post for a start, most adults will not be interested when you talk in that weird slang with deliberate typos.
    Also dont beg for subs, make good content, put it out there, and wait for the rewards, your channel is really new and I just decided to watch a video to get a feel for your content:

upload_2018-6-1_16-21-17.png

Sorry to say but I wont be subscribing when you post garbage like that on YT regarding a game that children play.

4. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Grammarified English of his message:
    Aaah...the wonders of the sexplosive cannons...the breeze through your filters...it has been like 10 months since i started the game with a 3 month break (what? You expected to read "yesterday"...sorry for your disappointment) although lots of changes have happened...porthos's death really made me sad [bluburgur?]
    I made many people laugh from my idiotic accent...and I still do! (still idk haw...but it works... :3)
    But...I never got enough attention....I do wonderful (2 hours for 2 minute long vid?! AND ONLY 30 VIEWS?!I NEED MORE) I do work hard to entertain my sweet little biscuits who watch my videos with care...I exist only to make up your day...and probably gonna insult enforcers(lemon with fidget spinner)...anyways...the point of reading this poem is... I still...need your help...I just want your help...
    Random MEMBER .Defendo, you already did this...
    Capitan defendur: [Something here] SHAT DA HEL AP!U LEMON WITH MIDJET SPINR!
    I just want little support on youtube... I know I already asked...but please...make one poor (autistic) blue burger (me...who else) happy!
    If you do...I am gonna hug you...oh also I ran outa ideas, so any replays (no tomato/lemon replays,People just say:ГНИЙ ГНИДА ТАКАВА...dont translate...it may harm ur feelings) will come in handy... also you'll see your replays trough different perspective (note:dont expect to happen quickly...I have been very busy lately)

5. Rogue Blueberry

Rogue Blueberry Well-Known Member

I like blueberries.
    But after seeing
    THAT...
    I voted no.

6. Capitan Defender

Capitan Defender Well-Known Member

defender's heaven fields
    That was when i was pissed off..im different person now...every1 changes,and i do make good content

7. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Suggestions and ideas aren't bad it just takes time to consider and actually develop,the "tavern brawl"thingy by @Help I Cant Swim just succesfully got implemented;)

8. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    But I like blueberries! XD