1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The Hud

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by CheekyDevilGod, 17 Jul 2017.

1. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

I require aassistance. What's the ideal joystick, trigger and target sticky size and position?

Also best item size

2. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

I don't think this have been discussed before, but I keep everything the size it originally is, just because I'm used to it. However, for the lock on target function, I minimized it so it's basically non existent. Not relevant to my playing style.

Why? Have you changed it up?

Ultrah likes this.
  3. CheekyDevilGod

I don't remember the default size but I felt it was too small, so I maxed out all the sizes and then it was tiring cause I had to move my thumbs all over the screen to move and crap

So now I've minimized everything but I wanted to know the best size so I can run, shoot, aim and switch guns without much mistouch confusion or stressing out my fingers.

I believe it may make a difference

Lost 168 infamy trying to experiment and figure it out, didn't wanna lose more so I've turned to tje forum for help

4. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

Ah I see. I'll experiment with it some too.
    I'd like to think that there definitely needs to be a balance. Placement on the screen matters as well there's a lot of room for customization...

But too big and u don't get enough screen, as a fixer it's real important I get more view of the battle to see where I'm needed, and I'm sure shooters need to see if anyone's sneaking up on them as well.

Too small, and it become hard to switch, easier to miss, especially if you're playing on iPad I'd think.

I think the balance the game gives is is good. Perhaps the fire/changing line of fire button to be smaller would be ok

5. CheekyDevilGod

Not sure, the trigger button is also the aiming button to lead shots

As for target sticky, guess that's okay but sometimes the target stick is too annoying, especially when the unfriends are too crowded, if it's too small, we might hit the shoot or nitro/overboost instead if we mistouch

6. CheekyDevilGod

1.75 seems to be a great size for all items, also place your items a bit away from the target sticky, trigger, and chat. Works fine for me.

7. CheekyDevilGod

Guyws guyws guyws.

What about position? What's the best position for the target, trigger and items

behumble likes this.
  8. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

dont know about best as everyone has their own preference. this is mine...

Screenshot_20170722-035200.png
    i rotate camera with right thumb under aiming and lockon buttons. i prefer everything smaller as I have it within reach and have larger view of my surroundings.

if the devs could give us more customizable hud, i would like to move the chat icon somewhere else and slide the weapons lower.

9. GhostYasuo

GhostYasuo Active Member

Mine is just the default lol.