1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

THE GARBAGIAN

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Ovidmikel, 6 Dec 2018.

1. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Guess the the vast majority feel as I do about the garbagian . even though everyone had easy access to the boat I have yet to enonunter the first person using it WTF 2 weapon slots why would u use it . it hard enough to use a fixer with 2 weapons

HappyUnicorn789 and Sidd gamer like this.
  2. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

It haven’t even been a week yet. Give it some time.

3. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

In this case it’s not just about getting the boat, you also need to fill it up with new teal items. Getting enough duplicates to make viable items is going to take time too.

That being said, I have run into a few in battles and they have done reasonably well.

Sidd gamer and CaffeinatedChris like this.
  4. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

I just had a battle against a Guardian with two Fixers backing it - one was fleeted, the other just came to join the fun.

Even with a 4-Shooter 1-Fixer team against it, we were down 0-3 before we managed to muster up enough momentum to punch through the wall of healing and eke out a 6-5 win before the timer ran out. And this was against a Lv7 (Lv12 equivalent with the event buff) using a Rare Aura, Common Aura, and Common Cleanse.

It's definitely a selfless ship - you've got to be prepared to spend a lot of time supporting rather than shooting - but if you're in it for the win as a team, it could be a valuable asset.

5. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

People also need to time level up ship, because hp is a big part of this ship + almost 200 how is gained per level which can make a big difference.

CaffeinatedChris likes this.
  6. DerrickRose

DerrickRose Active Member

I can't stop laughing. Garbagian. Garbaxer should be my new nick name