1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The Devs DOES NOT like being told what to do.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Jenarall, 13 Jan 2019.

1. Jenarall

Jenarall Member

Let me ask a question. When we give good, logical and QoL better suggestion is it that we rub the devs ego the wrong way? Because in a way we are telling them how to do their jobs since the ones they have implemented now is rubbish?
    I have seen some awesome suggestions that I know would be so much better for BB, get shut down so fast without a plausible redeeming answer. It’s either “We can’t” or “We chose not to” or “We don’t think”

It’s like you’re saying “Hey devs, give me some Water please” and I cannot make this Up, they’ll really be like. “I would give you some water, but WE DONT THINK you’re thirsty, so you can have some vinegar instead. Here you go”.

Are they pleasing themselves or the community?

RACK STAR, Ultrah, Sidd gamer and 4 others like this.
  2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

The Devs shouldn't take it that way, if they do at all. The reality is there are thousands of players that PLAY the game more than any of the Devs do. In that, the players are more cognizant of the issues, and spawn far more suggestions for game improvements than a few devs can ever come up with. The role of the Devs is to manage game balance and implement new features to keep players interested, and the role of marketing to bring in new players. Listening to players should be part of the normal course of business, a requirement in fact.

3. Jenarall

Jenarall Member

Totally agree but sadly the Devs here are self observed. Only their opinions matters. It’s either their way or no way at all.

RACK STAR likes this.
  4. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    The Devs still consider all ideas but prioritise what the best suggestions are and impliment it because as with all companies, they have a limited amount of time and money. The devs would probaly choose fixing a bug or a fun new game mode over skins or something that would not change game experience.

Nikkie! and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  5. Jenarall

Jenarall Member

Then why waste time and money on something the community DOES NOT want or like? Have we been playing the same game? Reading the same chats? This is the first game I’ve ever played where more often than not people do not look forward to updates, why is that so? Because we know we get plunged further and deeper into the abyss of frustration and outcry. There are really no redeeming qualities here which comes with barely any transparency. I saw you mentioned bug fixes, LOL.

Su-57 likes this.