1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The Deployer

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by HARPO!, 1 Feb 2018.

Tags:
?

Do you like the idea?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    This is an add on to my previous post on this section. Please disregard the one on General Discussion @The Grim Repair, I was a newly amd didn’t know about this section.

To start off this post, we all know that this game has five ships.
    2 damage dealers
    2 intermediaries
    1 support

But doesn’t it seem odd that there’s is only one support ship?
    Honestly getting more health is pretty cool, but what if you got buffs throughout the match as well?
    Introducing...
    THE DEPLOYER

This ship will give buffs to the team with new orange items.

Low health to be killed easily

Orange Items:

Boost Pulse-improves every ship’s speed, turret agility, and rudder affect for a certain amount of time. Improves bandage affect. Does not improve fixer healing
    50% affect for Deployer
    Duration perks
    Improves pulse perks
    Upgrade to improve percentage for pulse
    Slot points 2

Boost Gun-straight line shot that gives a player more speed and agility. If they have a bandage, it improves bandage affect. Does not improve fixer healing
    Range perks
    Duration perks
    Improvement of percentage perks
    Slot points 1

Safety Field- shot like a mortar, shortens the affect of freeze, and lessens the affect of fire damage
    50% affect for Deployer
    Upgrade for better percentage of protection
    Duration perks
    Slot points 2

Damage tagger- shoots like a regular cannon, but has short range. Gives one ship improved damage at x percent for a very short bit of time. Like 6 seconds. Can be improved.
    Will have perks for duration and upgrade for a a better percentage of damage.
    Range perks will work too.
    Slot points 1

MK 1–1250 1 1 2
    MK 2–1650 11 1 2
    MK 3–2200 22 1 2
    MK 4–2950 33 1 22
    MK 5–3450 444 2 33
    MK 6–3870 555 2 44
    MK 7–4120 555 2 44

Numbers before colors are the amount of slots it has for the color. And the numbers in the brackets are how many slot points the ship has.

Note, this ship will not give you insane amounts of damage and speed increasing like an overboost or damage perks will, just a little bit extra.
    For example...
    A common damage tagger will give you like .3% increase. And when it’s fully upgraded like 5.3% increase.
    However a legendary damage tagger will give you a 2% increase but when fully maxed out a 12% increase.

Last edited: 8 Feb 2018
    PastelPiku likes this.
  2. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

You Have a Lot ideas Lol :) But I don't Mind Keep it Up

PastelPiku and HARPO! like this.
  3. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a theatre kid, so I’m always creative, I’m just so passionate about this game.

PastelPiku likes this.
  4. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

New Ship. Doesn’t have yellows though, I don’t think it does, what do you guys think?
    Plus it is the new support boat!

5. yellow flash

yellow flash Member

I think u made a threat a while ago and now u made a new one with the same idea

6. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

Yeah. I made a thread on this page talking about a ship that could do this. And then I meant to post this thread on ideas and suggestions but I put it on general discussion, but I told @TheGrimRepair to take those down. This is the better one.