1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The board 1 repeat farming Loophole

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Kitterini, 7 Oct 2017.

1. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Dear devs! (@The Grim Repair )

Just looking for confirmation; you will ban and/or roll back the progress gained by all players that abuse the Board 1 farming loophole right?
    Most clearly highlighted by (guildname edited out) players having a fresh guildtag practically everytime I see them.

Or are you going to ignore blatant abuse of a farming method that is obviously not intended? If so, then everyone needs to get started before you fix the flaw and leave the cheaters as the only winners.

An answer, rather than censorship, would be appreciated. I'll take a deleted post without a response as a carte blanche to commence cheating myself.

Kind regards - Kitterini

Last edited: 7 Oct 2017
  2. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

@Kitterini pls post it in the above 2 pinned threads.
    @The Grim Repair asked to post any update related query, suggestions or complain or anything related to the new update in those two threads so that developers can find it easy to look into the problems faced by players easily at one place so pls post it there and this matter was already taken up
    and a lot of players posted the suggestion for stopping it me included.
    Rest assured the devs are looking into this I surely would not want a rushed solutions as it might cause more problems then solving them as u have said in multiple threads before this update did the same thing.

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. Kitterini

They pretty efficiently censored anyone calling the worst abusers out. I want it here so its obvious. This is not feedback on the patch, its a request of a clear line on whether they allow cheaters to prosper or not, cause if not then I want unlimited epic perks also!

And agreed on finding a proper solution, this thread is about the interim before a fix arrives though. (Limit players to loot Board1 12 times pr Quest cycle, problem solved).

Dobson likes this.
  4. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

It is a feedback. Feedback are there in a system to rectify errors and this is a clear case of error done on devs part and I as I have stated before this issue was already taken up what new is ur suggestion u can post ur suggestion there too.
    Not sure I fully understand ur suggestion.
    If I m right it means allow a player to make 12 different guilds to complete single quest board 12 times.
    So a little cal will lead to this data
    12000*2*12 = 288000 + some raffle pts for rivalry also.
    So m not sure it solves anything.
    And about the censorship on name calling all the player who are doing this was done to protect players. I agree they cheated so they should be punished but name calling just labels them cheats forever which is not good because they might have done wrong this time but they might not do that in future but the cheater tag will always stays with them if we name call them
    For example t pro
    Again I am just saying it it's my opinion.
    I have no agenda against u if u want to make a separate thread it ur choice. I will not say anything more in this matter :)

Dobson likes this.
  5. Kitterini

No it's not feedback.

Its a question of wanting to know if they will punish people who abuse the loophole or not. Cause if not, then I want to cheat aswell.

ECTO_1a and H.A.D.E.S like this.
  6. Britneyspears

Britneyspears New Member

Easy fix... rejoining guild will take up to 5 days.

American Marauder likes this.
  7. Kitterini

Sure. I'm not really interested in how they are going to fix it. I want a promise that people openly abusing the system will be punished or a carte blanche to cheat aswell.

Miathan likes this.
  8. Rock'N'Rolla

Rock'N'Rolla Active Member

Even if they fix it now there are already tonns of #%H& abusers who have full epic perk sets and even legendaries... And tons of gold from selling useless perks, tons of parts, pieces and pearls... So frustrating that devs payed zero attention to this issue for such a long time! Only FORUM announces that it's a bannable offence... About 10% of players read that..

And I can't see ways to reroll abuser's progress back. There are to many of them... And as I know devs can't delete items from our inventories.

Schrödinger likes this.
  9. Kitterini

Aye I also have my doubts that we will see an appropriate punishment, nothing short of perm ban or rollback of accounts will counterweight months worths of perks, pieces and ressources.

But not dishing out severe penalties is a de facto freepass to cheat at will from here on out.

Quite a dev conundrum this is :)

The Otherguy likes this.
  10. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I don't get this. If I was a developer, I would think of worst case scenarios first. This brings me to one conclusion. The devs are under pressure? Why though? Guys, is the same dev team that develops angry birds evo the same one that does BB? Then rovio needs to rethink. If not, I wanna see an answer. Devs, did you think of this eventuality? And why didn't you do anything about it, if you did? Please note, I'm being polite and not insulting. Also, I don't see any way to tell, I mean, if a member decided to strike out on his own, how could you tell if it wasnt one of those guilds who are farming?
    Let's see solutions here, people. We know that the problem exists. So lets try to solve that problem.

Miathan and pdcpdc like this.
  11. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    No, BB has a separate staff, but it is small. And they are under pressure, and had to release that update ASAP, before the could think too much. It's us that are stressing them, with demands for more, better, and punishment for cheaters. They don't have the manpower to monitor the forums, do everything that we ask, and work on hot-fixes + updates... So choose your priority's, and let them do their best...
    (I rambled a bit, so this isn't all directed towards you TheAntiSnipe)

12. Lucian758

Lucian758 Member

Man if I knew I could do that I wouldn't have joined a guild and stayed lol just go out guild hopping until I get fire perks lucky bastards but they do need to get punished tho

The Otherguy likes this.
  13. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I personally think they have no right no ban guild hoppers or the ones restarting board 1 quests over and over. This is an error on devs part and the only thing they should do is fix the situation. Of course many are going to exploit this, it's like the devs begged them to do it, I mean how did the devs not see this coming??

(I haven't done the guild hopping or board 1 exploits but just saying)

Babablacksheep and The Otherguy like this.
  14. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

It's probably stated in the terms and services that it is against the rules to exploit bugs or glitches, and that you can be punished for it.

Almost every game has stated this in their terms and services.

But Yeah, it gives those exploiters a kinda unfair advantage against the non exploiters.

The Otherguy likes this.
  15. Zangetsu

Zangetsu Well-Known Member

I'm still shocked they haven't even tried to patch it asap considering the impact it has on progression. Any decent game companies would have hot fixed or put a temporary solution before main patch but here we just get "Ok we know but we aren't doing anything about it yet"

16. Rock'N'Rolla

Rock'N'Rolla Active Member

True.

17. Kitterini

I get where you are coming from, but I also think there's a difference between gaining a mild advantage by accident & what guilds like the Asian one we are not allowed to mention are doing.

Making a new guild every hour (if not more often) and farming entry level quests over and over, to a degree where you gain 10 times (if not more) more than the normal rewards is not an accident. Its openly abusing an unintended flaw for personal gain. Once or twice for curiosity sure, but after that morals need to kick in if you dont want to get banned.

Joey who and SCOOTY PUFF Jr like this.
  18. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Everyone is having at least 1 legendary weapon since the guild update. They have farmed with different guilds and collected enormous amount of tokens.

19. BEN

BEN Active Member

Honestly I am also tempted to start doing it. I havent yet, but this puts me at a huge disadvantage against the players who are nonstop abusing the loophole. My setup pretty much remains the same (and btw its not even that strong yet, I am always searching for the epics and even rares I need, + non stop parts buying from the shop) while these cheaters get an almost unlimited supply of gold, perks, parts, pieces, and PEARLS. Just look at Bittersteels vid on how much he got from 200k guild points, he got 2k+ pearls, and thats from saving up the legit way... Imagine how much these cheaters already got by now. Probably enough to buy 3 or 4 of those premium chests worth 3,900.

They need to do a rollback or something.

Kitterini likes this.
  20. Kitterini

@The Grim Repair @Miika @Zeus

Could you guys confirm whether cheating is ok or not? If so, then I need to join in before the farm ship has sailed. I'm assuming that you will hand out severe bans, but please do tell if it will just be ignored and the people willing to cheat rewarded.

Miathan and Shadow Moon! like this.