1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The Best Way to Rebalance the Pussle Peice Economy

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Winter Chicken, 7 Nov 2018.

1. Winter Chicken

Winter Chicken Active Member

So I'm sure a lot of you are frustrated about the insane amount of time it takes to grind out ship peices (myself included).

My solution to benefit both the f2p grinders and the wallet warriors (who have already spent money on the ships) is to decrease the cost of each upgrade of the new ships by around 30 percent. The people that already have the ships leveled up would automatically receive 30 percent more levels on thier new ship.

For example, if I had a lvl 10 interceptor, it would become a lvl 13 interceptor, and all future upgrades would be 30 percent cheaper.

Of course, rovio might still want the high prices for the ships. But in the end, it IS thier game, and we still have plenty of other ships to use.

(Just a side note, I actually really like the new ships, especially the interceptor. I just don't like the time it takes to grind it out.)