1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

That LEGENDARY combine feeling!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by V__, 25 Jul 2018.

1. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

So, after a hard grinding i got myself 9/10 yellow leg pieces, i think i would get lucky so i bought a container and... YES!! A yellow piece as well as a red piece. I need better yellow items so badly since most of my yellows are rare except for the super OP, game breaking epic tesla shield.

[​IMG]
    Yes, yes yall'
    Everything would be fine even a stun or a frost blaster, i would love the frost blaster so i could do a frost-torp fixer, OB would be amazing and i dont think im lucky enough to get a leg tesla shield. So, the momment come...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ScrapKing, Nikkie!, wtfack and 6 others like this.
  2. Dilligaf

Dilligaf Member

I scraped my legendary frost launcher as well. needed the parts and don't use yellow boats

3. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

Play around in events with that + big berta with all frost perks ..

I've had speeders hit me with frost launcher that froze me to the point of not being able move followed up by a direct hit big berta (max epic) for 4900 damage. 1v1 I had no shot of winning.

Nikkie!, Nam_Nam, Fluid Bait and 2 others like this.
  4. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

so now he need to find a legendary big berta( or t5 epic) and find 4 epic "damage for frozen target " perk , and he should do before the next event start:p:eek: he is such a pro if he did that, i mean such a p2w ofc:D

Nikkie!, Fluid Bait and Shadow Moon! like this.
  5. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

I have epic frost perks and I've never used it .. you don't buy epic perks when they pop up in the shop?

And, I was explaining the potential. Obviously it'll still work with a rare Big B.

6. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

Pity, if i have kept them all, i would have every mortars at T5 epics now, but i didnt so the leg launcher become 30 leg parts, which is somewhat more useful than the item itself

7. Kurd1stan.

my brain : my first combined legendary ,
    grenade will be great with my 2 Exc ,

a railgun (it will be so deadly with both of my exc )

a mine , big trop , napalm launcher , big berta , fire bomb ,
    the OP flare gun ,

carronade (will get another one from achievement and use T2L with my T5R on my double nitro speeder ),

blast cannon (ok ,no problem ) , standard cannon (great) , swift torp (so fast )

what if it is a mortar ? well LRM will be useful on a shooter ,

sniper cannon (meh, i will put 3 epic more crit damage , that if a didnt scrap it , probably i will scrap it , but it is 1/19 no need to worry :) o

but then i got this Screenshot_٢٠١٨-٠٦-١٨-٠٣-٣٢-٢٨.png

Last edited: 25 Jul 2018
  8. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

At least your guild mates will love you when you guys have mortar quests, my first red was a napalm, i hated it so much but when we have a napalm or burning quest, i love it. Put it in the bag and waiting for the momment it can serve you well, lol.

Nam_Nam and Kurd1stan. like this.
  9. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

Same here last week....scrapped it after using it twice, hated it. Standard is pointless....I have T5E LRM which is much more useful...and used to have Bertha, which although slow, hurts a lot.
    Also frost launcher is brilliant in TDM. I annoy the sh*t out of unfriendlies by frosting them all on capture spot so my team can focus damage....sorry to anyone who got frosted by me last week :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    #sorrynotsorry

10. Kurd1stan.

i will wait for another one from the achievement and evolve it then scrap it for 5 legendary item pieces , 2m now, but now i don't use it in TDM

but i kinda love using now , but still if it was another item it would be better

11. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Haha, it's like you were in my head right before opening my Legendary Standard Mortar.

As per some of the suggestions I filled it with Freeze perks to use it with a Frost Launcher, and that was a monumental fail. Perks replaced with damage perks and it's still useless, just a little less useless.

ShipCrusherCz and Kurd1stan. like this.
  12. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    I'm pretty sure @BasedCarpen runs that along with a Berta, he's pretty good with it.

Kurd1stan. likes this.
  13. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.

I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut...

14. Kurd1stan.

lol , i have seen your thread about the standard mortar ,

and i have equiped an event perk and 2 freeze perks (just in case one of my exc frosted a player ) ,
    i use it because it is better than a caronade for a shooter ,but i love over-aiming it away from my target , and then boom (bullseye ),

it is not that useless for a shooter with this spam society .

15. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I have an unused Legendary Mortar Damage/Range perk... I'm almost tempted to try it on Standard Mortar to give it a little more range, but if it doesn't work out I'd lose 100 pearls to remove it... IMO it is the #1 weapon that needs a buff. Cooldown, Range, Radius, Damage... each of those 4 attributes are matched or surpassed by another mortar... so I don't think Range is enough to bring it up to par with anything.

16. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Everyone gets a leg frost launcher. Rovio completely destroys an item and makes it so you have a 90% chance to combine to it. Lol

17. Kurd1stan.

even if you combine a non-yellow legendary ?:oops:

Nikkie! likes this.
  18. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

no, not really
    weapons-standard mortar
    blue-gear lube/rudder (depends on what you don't want)
    yellow-frost launcher
    green-box/tape (depends on what you don't want)
    :p
    or it may seem to be like this, because people complain about these items, because they're useless/underpowered (but thinking that it's kind of iluminati conspiracy is much funnier)

19. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I completrly agree with what you just said and I like that you typed it on the blue color. Now that I think about it, this color is really nice. But back to the topic, it's not a coincidence that 95% of players who have combined yellow leg pieces end up with a frost blaster or launcher. Lol

20. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    The color blue is bad for you! Have some red ink: •••••••••
    Also, I got a legendary blast cannon so I guess I didnt get a standard mortar either.

Nikkie! and ShipCrusherCz like this.