1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Tesla Shield is failing

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by FirnenAhead, 24 Nov 2017.

Tags:
  1. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

It's not an all time bug, but it has happened to me around 10 times in last few days. I'm the kind of TS user that likes to absorb mortars, Firebombs and Napalms. However, sometimes the FB and Napalm just ignore my TS and burn the hell out of me. I'm a long-time TS user and know when the projectile lands on my shield and when it lands on water because of the waves. The problem is that the projectiles land on the shield but they still burn! It has even happened that the projectiles break my shield, a normal thing against a napalm or a High level Firebomb... the problem is that even breaking the shield and stunning me, the fire triggers. It's just frustrating and should be fixed asap.

On the other hand, the Tesla Bolt v. Tesla Shield isn't working so well neither. Sometimes I get stunned while my TS remains, sometimes TS breaks and I get a full Tesla Bolt stun, sometimes TS remains ignoring Tesla Bolt (something good if you aks me :rolleyes:). Idk what the problem is, but this kind of items do need a perfect performance.

PS: I would upload some evidence but my phone sucks and I just can't record videos.

The Otherguy and Shadow Moon! like this.
  2. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

The Otherguy and FirnenAhead like this.
  3. FirnenAhead

Thanks a lot, pal!

http://replay.battlebay.net/HMWZCCBB#SBXBDFRP

Look at the second time I use my TS, just before I die. I know I was playing bad tough :oops:

Shadow Moon! likes this.
  4. Shadow Moon!

Seen your replay.
    I don't know the exact working of TS so I don't know how it works. I think you have to be in centre of projectile so the shield breaks and nullify the napalm FB effect. I think you were slightly away from centre when you took hit from FB.

5. FirnenAhead

I'm not exactly in center, but the projectile hits my Shield. Just watch the replay with high volume, it sounds when the FB hits the shield. I've seen it twice and it's the sound that makes the difference. However it won't work as a great evidence :(

Shadow Moon! likes this.
  6. Shadow Moon!

Be patient devs will look at it I am sure of it maybe it will take a while to get reply out of them.

7. FirnenAhead

I hope so. Thanks anyway. I'll search for stronger evidence.

8. Shadow Moon!

Sure. Just post the link of replay as you did before. If required I will cut the essential part and post it here.

9. FirnenAhead

Here's some strong evidence
    http://replay.battlebay.net/SLXRNKPV#SBXBDFRP
    Napalm lands in my shield, breaks it, stuns me, and still triggers fire.

10. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Im just starting to play with TS as I am starting to sway from Shooter to Speeder.
    It sure does seem VERY hit and miss, as to when it wants to protect you and when it wants you to eat some damage :)
    It has saved my bacon on several occasions and I am saving to go MK5 soon so will definitely be in my loadout.

FirnenAhead likes this.
  11. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

This happens regularly, no idea why ._.

12. FirnenAhead

Work on that please. It's so annoying and can be a gamechanger :(:(:(
    @The Grim Repair