1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Teamwork across agility changes (Video)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by FirnenAhead, 4 Oct 2018.

1. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

Hey, guys. I invite you to watch my new video.
    3 different approaches to Teamwork and the evidence of how changes in agility transformed the gameplay in the bay.

Firstly, WrongUserName (a superb Enfo) and me resist hardly with an inmense help of our fixer and end up destroying each one of the enemies.

Secondly, I mess up really bad but Leal (a great fixer) saves my a** incredibly and we manage to take down Heinz (a good and heavy Enfo).

In the third one me and 3 speeders perform a perfect hound-of-wolves attack and take down the heaviest players on enemy team (P4nk and Flynn). We sacrificed our fixer then though :oops:.

2. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Teamwork? Never heard of that word in Battle Bay context before... :eek:

FirnenAhead and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.
  3. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Yeah,we have the words "Awesome Teamwork" and "Worst Teamwork" in our Battle Bay context.

Not the word "Teamwork" lol:):););)

4. STARC!!

STARC!! Member

Great matches, the speed up made the video interesting to watch

FirnenAhead likes this.
  5. FirnenAhead

I'm glad you liked it! :)
    Speeding up several parts of the video seems indispensible, hence the fact that sometimes in battle we just need to take cover and plan our next attack carefully :p

STARC!! likes this.
  6. STARC!!

STARC!! Member

I get it, seen some top players do that, taking cover and planning for next move

FirnenAhead likes this.
  7. FirnenAhead

yeah. The difference is most top players use bandage and heal while they take cover. I just plan the next attack lol :oops:

Aether_Zero likes this.