1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Teal/Blue Slots on Defender

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by TinCanSon, 11 Dec 2018.

1. TinCanSon

TinCanSon New Member

I've discovered a bug in how the program treats Blue and Teal items on a Defender. I was experimenting with new configurations, and had a Defence Aura, a Big Shield, two Shields, and a Turbo equipped (5 items, 6 slots) I went to drop in a second Big Shield, forgetting I was maxed out, but it let me. If you remove the Teal item from the slot, then try to add, it stops you. But if there's a Teal item there, and you swap in a 2 slot Blue item, it appears to let you. I experimented, and it only allows you to do this if you're swapping one color for the other -- If both items are the same color it recognizes the slot discrepancy. I haven't tried to battle with it, but I notice that if I leave the BB screen for a few minutes, it switches my configuration back to the proper number of slots. I have a screen shot if you're curious.

2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Good catch. What's really happening in that case is that while it looks like you are putting the Big Shield in a 1-point slot, it actually never removed to Teal item.

3. TinCanSon

TinCanSon New Member

Yeah, I kinda figured that, but thought they'd want to know.