1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Targetting

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Scourge Argaen, 20 Oct 2018.

1. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

Just another thread on targetting woes..

My setup mainly uses Flare and Sniper and Bolt as ranged items but I'm experiencing some rather problematic issues on targetting.

• I notice this with the flare more so. I could be beside an enemy ship and it will shoot the flare above or below the ship though they're locked on and the sight is green. Call it lag but it's happening like never before.
    • Switching from damage to healing doesn't switch targets appropriately. e.g. If I'm targetting enemy Bob with shiper and see friendly Sam needs a heal who is just to my right, I equip my bolt but I'm still targetting Bob so from time to time I accidentally throw a heal to unfriendly Bob. I have to force the sight off Bob to find Sam to heal even though my bolt is equipped.
    • If you have a healing item equipped, you can't click a friendly to change target to them where as you can do this with unfriendlies for damage.
    • Target switching is like Bugs Bunny on speed and you can easily lose control of your ship. I want to target Sam who is to my right but before it can do that, it has to cycle through Peter, Percy and George before I get to Sam...