1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

T5Rare Tesla Shield or T4+T3 ?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by FirnenAhead, 9 Nov 2017.

?

What's the best possible setup?

1. 1 T5 TS + Frost/Nitro/Bolt + OB

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. T4 TS + T3 TS + OB

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. 1 T5 TS + 1 epic TS + OB

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

I'm currently an MK5 Enforcer at level 35, i'll reach level 39 soon and i'm looking forward to get my MK6 Enforcer. Therefore, i'm looking for a third yellow item. I'm sure I would rock it with a double TS setup, but i'm concerned because I haven't gotten enough duplicates to make them 2 T5. I have an epic T1 Frost Blaster, an epic T1 Nitro and an Epic T2 Tesla Bolt, so I could use only one TS if needed... I play over 3k Infamy (havin bad streak right now) and i've realised maybe my T4 TS isn't enough to climb up higher than 3.5 infamy. So my question is, should I evolve my current TS to T5 as soon as I can (only 3 Buzkill's levels away) or should I get the second one to T3 to be able to play double TS in MK6? As you can see, I have a close range setup, so TS is really important for my survival...

23476857_10213951533238731_236836578_n.png

I do hope getting at least 4more TSs soon, so i don't take any risk, but it could happen that i don't get any duplicate for months :(

PS: I'm looking forward to climb to Nightmare, but the road is tough so I need to upgrade my arsenal

2. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Upgrade your tesla Shield to MAX. IT will take quite long before you get mk6. And also you can always use stun as third yellow item or Frost launcher (even if you don't use mortar, frost can assist). There are Lots of yellow item options, incase you do not find T S. ON THE other hand, if you wanna reach nightmare, MAX rare TS is the minimum requirement. Since any less than max shield will break easily and leave you stunned.

Joey who, Kraptastic and FirnenAhead like this.
  3. FirnenAhead

I think i realised too late that FrostLauncher is great as a support item. I'm sure i've scrapped at least 6 of them :oops:

4. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

6-RARE : 2-Epics scraped lol

5. Kraptastic

Kraptastic Active Member

Sales
    I did the same thing with all frost items for a while. Just scrapped them. Now I'm running a frost launcher and a ballpark mortar, and I love it. Basically, there are no useless yellow items. Double Tesla Shield is very tough. Babablacksheep is right tho. It's going to take a while to get an MK6, so you have time to try out other items.

FirnenAhead likes this.
  6. FirnenAhead

Scrapped items, forgive us cause we didn't know what we were doing.:(