1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Switching accounts ingame IOS

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by N4pz7eR, 26 Jul 2017.

1. N4pz7eR

N4pz7eR New Member

hello admins,, please help me how to switch my 2nd account in battle bay, im an iOs user

2. mister fung

mister fung New Member

please is this possible?

If not could you guys please allow us to sign into a new game center account from within the game? i created a whole new AppleID/Game Center account for a baby battle bay account and now my main battle Bay account somehow copied over to new game center account and there is no way to unsynch or even delete stored data on a game center account to start fresh.

Last edited by a moderator: 17 Dec 2017
  3. SrammVII

SrammVII Member

Easiest way to switch account on iOS is to sync your Battle Bay accounts into different FB accounts and then when ever you want to load into your other acc, go to >*your device*< setting, scroll down to where you can log in to your FB acc, and switch it there it there.
    *NOTE*: -Make sure that your BB accs are properly synced to FB.
    -The setting I'm talking about is in your device setting, not ingame setting.