1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Swift or dr buzzkill lvl 28?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Chris Krahn, 17 Jul 2018.

?

Buzzkill or swift

1. Buzzkill

57.1%
  2. Swift

42.9%
  1. Chris Krahn

Chris Krahn Member

So I am getting close to lvl 40 for my mk6, I have the ability to reach t5 for my turbo and my TS. However I'm not sure which I should go for first, just wanted some help making up my mind.
    Hers is my set up Screenshot_20180717-151016.png

2. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

It looks like you only play one ship so you are better off with Buzzkill now to get the shield to tier 5. By the time you get your turbo to level 40, you'll probably done with Swift 28 anyway. The only way turbo makes sense now if if you play more than 1 ship. If that's the case, your turbo probably level 40 by now. Go for Buzzkill.

3. SAME DIFF3R3NC3

SAME DIFF3R3NC3 Well-Known Member

9CB4A8CA-8400-4619-966A-C3DA09315C85.jpeg

CaffeinatedChris and *JAWS* like this.
  4. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Enforcers game is not made from being fast. It's made from dancing, juking, pestering forward and back, left to right movements. With a strong Tesla shield. Get your T.shield full strength. Then go work on Bhurt, and brock, and issac, before worrying about being faster.

Chris Krahn and SAME DIFF3R3NC3 like this.
  5. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

You'll have no use for a T5 epic turbo on enfo, a T4 will exceed the speed cap significantly.

6. Chris Krahn

Chris Krahn Member

I appreciate the insite folks, thank you!