1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

(Suspended) For being creative. Prevent getting reported = 100% win rate?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Miku Da Yo 39, 23 Oct 2017.

?

Do you guys think it was right for me to get suspended?

1. It was Bias

53.7%
  2. It was Just

46.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

Just because I use 3 tapes doesn't mean I am intentionally trying to lose. If I die, it's because I have only 2.7k hp and get OHKO at my infamy. You guys really don't think 3 duct tapes at 3400 is pushing the builds to it's limits??? I do. I didn't get banned because of a losing streak or huge loss of infamy. It is because ANYTIME i don't win it looks like i'm trolling upon seeing my build. People won't understand my build nor my playstyle without chatting with me so reports are expected, but its just prejudgement on their part so what can i say? nothing i'll let devs help me out or i deal with it. @Sewah Taking one for the team! Now my account got suspended. What do you have to say for yourselves.

NOTE: If devs or mods checked my logs they would see how many match wins i contributed to my guild quest in yesterday alone. Thats right i contributed over 200 yesterday for the dominator quest and fixer kills.(With boosts of course) Can they really call this "Intentional losing"????

Attached Files:

Last edited: 23 Oct 2017
    Nikkie! and NightXO like this.
  2. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

3. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

It's not because of the forum thread. It's because of the in game reports from other teammates in your team. Not everyone is on forum.
    And if you dropped a lot of infamy, that just solidifies their case even more.
    Didn't @Sewah warned you about all the hate that comes with this build?

4. Miku Da Yo 39

Quite the contrary, I'm gaining infamy steadily and I am around 3100 now.
    Doesn't matter if the actual reported see this or not.
    I want to let devs know that they shouldn't suspend people for this. I'm sure more people like me will be affected in the future, if I don't say anything.

Nikkie! likes this.
  5. Miku Da Yo 39

Can't you say something constructive :p

Nikkie! and Shadow Moon! like this.
  6. Zotah

Zotah Member

How much infamy did you drop ?

7. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

8. Miku Da Yo 39

I didn't drop any, I'm steady with around 50/50 w/l sitting at 3100 infamy now. My highest last season was 3400. I rarely drop below 3000.

9. Miku Da Yo 39

Want some fries with that?

Nikkie! and SeadraJ like this.
  10. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Hey man. I've played with you once and what you did was charge immediately. Now normally, fixers just stay back and do some healing. I immediately assumed that you were doing a suicide. Luckily, we still won because I had to spam "Help!" and our teammates followed.

I was about to report you for intentional losing because of your play and not by your build but I had to let you pass cause we won anyway.

Think of the game you lost because of how you play. Your build also adds insult to the injury.

11. Miku Da Yo 39

For most games unless I forget I try to signal my team and say, "Attack Yes!" Shortly followed by "help! Negative" hoping they will realize I am not carrying heals. I then move on to scout enemy fixer or targets like speeder. I usually early activate all my ducts so I'm even more protected. Then I sit around the middle ish area and wait for team and tank hits in the meantime. If I'm rushing into enemy it's only when I see a opportunity to kill a low hp enemy. Sadly I do die since I have no idea which enemies carry high burst weps like Ex cannon or railgun, etc which sadly my 260 DPS heal cannot tank.

Nikkie! likes this.
  12. Miku Da Yo 39

Nikkie! likes this.
  13. Bradley Thorinsson

Bradley Thorinsson Well-Known Member

Precisely :)

Nikkie! likes this.
  14. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

No thanks, you're bringing enough salt as it is.

Battle Bay is a team game. Those games where you merrily sail into the fray to get BTFO by a railgun or other big-burst weapon? You just cost the other four people on your team a game, and I bet they've decided to report you well before they see your loadout. When they see triple Tape, they're definitely going to do it.

If you're holding a 50% W:L record, that means you're probably copping multiple reports per loss, and I'm completely unsurprised that you're banned.

15. Miku Da Yo 39

Finger licking satisfaction eh?

16. w@x

w@x Member

I would be pissed if I got stuck with a fixer with 3 tapes around 3k infamy. A 3 duct tape build isn't "pushing the limits" at all and is USELESS against teams up there anyway where you can get 3 shot as a fixer. Could make this argument as a MK5 @ 1500 infamy maybe... The scouting of enemies why helpful, isn't worth the cost that you are making your team pay for it.

17. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

What can I say, schadenfreude is delicious.

Nikkie! likes this.
  18. Miku Da Yo 39

But I'm not suiciding I'm playing a defender, speeder hybrid. I can charge when I see opportunity, and if enemy burst dmg is low enough I can tank more hits than a defender. I can even put out decent DPS. I think it's creative not trying to bring salt. Yeah I may not bring heals but if you can just think of me as a non fixer boat, my DPS output and dmg I take for the team which you can't even see should make up for my lack of heals. It's totally different and I understand you 100% for how you feel.

D3X, BomberRspn and Spinners71 like this.
  19. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

I understand you. Maybe that's not how you really play. Then I checked the forums and saw you with the "Selfish fixer" build and I noted to myself that if I ever to play you again I will not report you because of your build. But just think about the players that don't go into forums, they have no idea the fuck you are doing and pretty sure will report you.

20. Miku Da Yo 39

I totally get that man, I don't think I can really get my point across but I will try my best. In the meantime... Feelsbadman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.