1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Surprise surprise, no devs online and chat is a cesspool

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Mr squiqqle, 14 May 2017.

1. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

Surprise surprise, no devs online and chat is a cesspool. Every time I log on. No Devs around and nothing being done about the chat situation. And it's not only global, it's VIP too. Seriously, if they spent less time PLAYING the damn game, and more time ACTUALLY monitoring the chats and possibly even updating people on the forums rather than FB, Discord or Reddit, I might have some of my faith in them restored. Right now? I wouldn't recommend to anyone to download the game unless they wanted to be sexually harassed or constantly bombarded with abuse, nonsense and curse words being spouted by a bunch of immature dickheads...

2. Never0dd0reveN

Never0dd0reveN Member

I mean, there is a filter. You can report from chat... and I've been guilty of shouting boats n' h0es! (To be fair, i created prestige worldwide, Inc. So it's to be expected)

3. Mr squiqqle

There is no filter, now there's just 9 different spam channels so it spreads it around. It's still just a bunch of dicks being dicks

4. Mr squiqqle

And reporting only helps if there is a Dev online who can be bothered doing anything about it

5. Never0dd0reveN

Never0dd0reveN Member

Did you turn your filter off? I get filtered messages constantly... I don't mind the language, though. It'll die down soon enough (hopefully)

I mean, if they spend all their time in chat, they'll be ass at the game and eventually get bored with losing all the time (when they do play) and go back to candy crush

6. Never0dd0reveN

Never0dd0reveN Member

Prestige Worldwide, Inc.
    Boats n' Hoes!