1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by GrizzlyMoose, 13 Oct 2018.

1. GrizzlyMoose

GrizzlyMoose Active Member

Well, there are many features that we could change in the game, from how contributions to guild quests are calculated to interface etc. I don't have the patience to start a new thread for every one of my suggestions, so I will list a few and the community can discuss them.

1. Inventory and Materials Tabs. Can we get additional tabs that are colored corresponding to item type. Fixing green, weapon red...etc There could also be a tab for perks.

2. Seeing what the load-out of your team is. For example is you see a player that is using all long range weapons and you are too, then you would fight next to them rather than someone with close range weapons.

3. The option of staying with your current team or start with a new one. In the screen between battles the option would be there to fight with same team or find new team. If the team stayed together it would probably insure that they learn to fight together better as a team rather than go suicidal from the opening bell. (Yes, I've done that too)

4. All damage from weapons should count towards guild quests. As it stands now it is only counted if winning. Competitive guilds often look at the contributions of members and not seeing results. This leads to animosity internally, because members who are dealing damage are not necessarily winning and their actual activity/contribution in not tabulated.

5. Achievements for weapon damage done during guild quests and while fleeting. We currently get an accumulated damage achievement in the form of a weapon corresponding to the individual weapon. We should be able to get similar achievements for guild quest damage and a separate one for damage with item while fleeted.

6. How about an achievement for Pearls spent and another for pearls collected in battle. We get it for sugar and gold spending. Maybe we should include Gold and Sugar earned in battle as an achievement too?

7. Notifications between battles of completed quests, available boosts, new guild chat (this may be something that we could have the option to have chat scroll across screen during battle)

8. More control over the UI. maybe the option to have weapons horizontally or to arrange them individually rather than as a block.

9. More or better battle chat options. Something like attack from position x or retreat...(aka get the heck back here you suicidal idiot!!!)

I'm sure there are others that I meant to include....if I think of them later I will add them.

I look forward to hearing everyone's thoughts on this.

Remember....Wherever you go....There you are!