1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions on MK4 Shooter

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by Raunak, 23 Mar 2018.

1. Raunak

Raunak Member

Screenshot_2018-03-23-16-29-30.png
    Hey guys I just got an epic long range mortar and looking forward to use it. But I am really confused what weapons to go with? I have many good weapons but some are low level and some I never used like swift torpedo. Hence please suggest me a good weapons variety that a shooter should have. Looking forward for your reply.

Neptune_Gaming likes this.
  2. Neptune_Gaming

Neptune_Gaming Well-Known Member

I would suggest you start building that big torp. It WILL help later. Get some practice and you will crush.
    Missiles at your infamy is not recommended and napalm is completely your choice.
    Your big bertha may help you and try building it .
    Your explosive cannon (whichever is better now and in the future) is good if you like cannons .
    Your standard cannon is very good! I love std cannon too and would advice you to keep it.
    To sum up-
    .) If you like cannons,
    Use 1 standard cannon and a sniper like now. You may want to bring in your explosive cannon giving you 3 cannons or swap it with one of your other cannons.
    .) You have turbo so i really recommend you use your big torp. Just keep playing with it and you will become a beast.
    .) Mortars-
    It is really important to have burst dmg if you have standard cannon so if you are not using explosive cannon, then swap your long range mortar for your big bertha.
    Otherwise you just have an uncommon dmg to burning targets on you standard cannon so use big bertha instead of firebomb.

I really hope this helped you in choosing what to use :);)

Raunak likes this.
  3. Raunak

Raunak Member

Thanks! Will try these now

Neptune_Gaming likes this.
  4. Neptune_Gaming

Neptune_Gaming Well-Known Member

glad I could be of service :D

5. Admiral DJ

Admiral DJ Well-Known Member

Missile launcher is very good at later levels. Since you want to run fire bomb maybe look into weapons that benefit from fire damage like blast or explosive cannon. And remember that epics are slightly better than their rare counterparts that are 10 levels higher than them. So if you can get a rare that’s 13 levels or more than your epic then go with the rare until you can level up the epic more. Then you can just scrap the rare for a ton of parts later. :) Turbo and big shield are essential as well. If you plan to use mortars then PRACTICE! At later levels it won’t be enough to just press shoot, you will usually have to lead your shot.

Last edited: 23 Mar 2018
    Raunak likes this.