1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions for team up players in battles using gear scores rather than infamy.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by R@jith anand, 16 Apr 2018.

?

Which is better for team up players in battles?

1. Infamy

33.3%
  2. Gear score

44.4%
  3. We want other some better ideas

22.2%
  1. R@jith anand

R@jith anand Well-Known Member

Now I am a mk4 speeder.But when I were a mk3 my infamy is around 1200. At that time mostly my opponents and teammates are mk4 and mk5(sometimes mk6). In these battles I can deal average of 3k damage. But for higher levels its not a huge one, and they can easily deal more damage than me. So during this time getting 3stars sometimes 2stars is a far cry.These battles may like the... IMG_20180417_233948.jpg I dont know is this my mistake of getting high infamy or their (higher mk ships) mistakes of getting low infamy. For that I dont blame them for hanging in these infamies. I have a simple idea to overcome this problem. Why dont we consider gear scores to team up players for battle? If we team up players having nearly equal (in my opinion +or-- 200)gear scores,then only the talented players will get 3stars( I think getting three stars means he is the hero in that battle) and the overpowered players(especially mk5 & mk6) cant get that honour. We must consider infamy for season rewards,unlock battle arena,etc.But now gear scores are seems useless. Why dont we use it for that purpose?
    If you have any suggestions regarding this aspect or if you have any better ideas for team up players, please reply to me...

Last edited: 17 Apr 2018
    Vadroom likes this.
  2. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I like the idea of matchmaking with gearscore, though this would require a complete infamy overhaul. The current system would have to be scrapped entirely.

Also +/- 200 is way too small of a difference. Though I'm not sure what would work better. 200 might be ok at low level play, but in high level 200 is basically the difference between having 2 perks vs no perks, or a few upgrades on a single item.

But no, it's not you're fault you're encountering overpowered opponents, what you're experiencing is not only common, but gauranteed to happen to anyone who actually plays seriously.

R@jith anand likes this.
  3. ForgetIt

ForgetIt Member

How about implementing something to determine if a player is a team player or solo player based on past battles, then put solo players together in a team, and team players together.

R@jith anand likes this.
  4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Perfectly balanced! :)

This is correct... we would no longer have a skill component, so infamy becomes valueless.

PastelPiku and R@jith anand like this.