1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion to add friend from the same team after match end

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by game4indo, 16 May 2017.

1. game4indo

game4indo New Member

So, i found some good healer when i have random match, we won because of him. i wanna add him but i cant Tap his name on the matchboard after match end.
    And its hard to find him from leaderboard, hub or even on chat box. So please if its possible, to tap a friends name on the same team, after match end in the matchboard.
    Thank you

Fiendish Fire and Limitbreakaaa like this.
  2. Limitbreakaaa

Limitbreakaaa New Member

Perhaps I was that good fixer! I'm joking.
    Your idea and suggestion is exactly what I – and I believe, a lot of players – wanted.

Salam kenal. Dari indokah?

3. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

Hi game4indo,

Thanks for the feedback. We are definitely looking into making it easier to find/add friends. I'll share your feedback with the team!

Thanks!
    -Bennunator

Limitbreakaaa likes this.