1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion on TS nerf so it wouldn't hurt single user TS

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Hazimi, 2 Nov 2018.

?

Nerf TS cooldown rather than HP

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

Hi Dev, its good that you want to make the game more balance by nerfing the double buble user. However the 2 nerf of tesla shield in this update and the one before also hurt single user TS (including me).

I want to suggest, rather than nerfing tesla shield HP, how about nerfing the cooldown so it will became almost impossible to use it simulteniously.

What is your opinion @TheAntiSnipe ?

This Is Me likes this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Nerfing CD will actually hurt more than anything else. It's already high, increasing it will be dangerous as a nerf and will hurt early-mid game players a lot more than endgame players.

What's Up Player likes this.
  3. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

Why it would hurt more?. From my experience, i mostly use my TS when taking a peek or to go to the open space to check my surounding so i would be covered. I mostly use my other 2 yellow item which are OB and nitro. So when my TS break i become vulnerable from consecutive attack because i'll be stun for aprox 2-3 second.