1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion] Offline - Invisible mode

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Swarlos, 14 Aug 2017.

1. Swarlos

Swarlos Member

Hi all,

I've been playing for a while now and I have many friends on my friend list. It is great, but sometimes, I just don't feel like fleeting, I just want to play by myself, and yet friends come talk and want to fleet... because they see me online.

Could it be possible to implement an "online-offline" switch? (like on Messenger, Discord, and so on... I think you get the idea)

I think it could be easily done and would be much appreciated. I'm sorry if this has been suggested before, didnt see the thread. Hope devs see this and take it into account.

See you around :)

Last edited: 14 Aug 2017
  2. Biffter

Biffter Active Member

Friends requesting fleet..or just to chat is fine by me..only takes a few seconds to reply..
    BUT ..I would LOVE a button to toggle on/off to STOP MULTIPLE requests to join guilds.
    Some people don't take no as an answer..so if I refuse to join..they send another request.
    Now I just leave the requests in my list if they ignore my 1st refusal. But the list is getting pretty long!

This happened even while already in a guild which I've since left as guilds have no point atm.

Surely it's a minor fix that could resolve this..c'mon Devs..put the suncream away and put this in place;)

Captain Gilligan likes this.
  3. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    I have been invited to many a guild. And like Bifter said I'm already in one...I lead one :p Its kinds weird that I should get invited to guilds when the only way I could join is to kick everyone out of my own or give leader away :/ having an offline button would be really great!

4. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

I don't think his idea works the way that you have in mind. If players tap on you while on the map, they can still send invites. Or after battle at the result screen. Being online or not wouldn't change a thing.

5. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    Well I suppose it would be called a "leave me alone" button then. Both would be nice.
    Maybe you could automatically leave a message when someone tries to invite/friend you ;)

6. Tripple Moon

Tripple Moon Member

Private info
    So true so true, my reaction was to counter invite all their officers and guild-master to my guild :D
    but yeah this is one of the reasons they should hurry-up with a mute/ignore functionality...