1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion for Enforcer

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Jdm7, 2 Nov 2017.

1. Jdm7

Jdm7 Active Member

I’m not sure if this has been discussed yet. I would like to see a change in the weapons class. I like the enforcer, but I don’t like that there isn’t room for a 2 slot weapon only singles. So instead of room for only 3 points, 4 points would be nice to change it up

2. Mr. Aussie

Mr. Aussie Well-Known Member

Yeah I do agree, if it had 4 I would definitely be a enforcer user. But I think the problem is that it'd be OP if that was the case, almost everyone would pick it.
    (I'm suspecting mk7 doesn't have 4 slot points)

3. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Mk6/7 enforcer is strong. So devs won't balance mk5 where enforcer is weaker than the rest of the mk5s. Lol

4. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    Balancing for the masses? XD, the devs only cater to the guys with the big wallets, that means the mk7's with t5 legendaries. To the devs anything below mk6/t4 doesn't exist.

Babablacksheep and Joey who like this.
  5. WaveMaker

WaveMaker Active Member

I'd like to believe that isn't true.

6. Mr. Aussie

Mr. Aussie Well-Known Member

Unfortunately very little care is given to F2P players. Only thing they give f2p players is advertising and reasons to not be f2p lol

7. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

This is BS.

Enforcer is balanced for MK6 though, and because of the relatively large difference between MK5 and MK6, that means the MK5 is weak. Doesn't need another weapon point though. I'd prefer if they moved the blue point from MK6 to MK5 (so MK6 only gives a yellow slot / point and MK5 has access to big shield).