1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Suck My Boat Baby recrute 5 pirates

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Darken Rahl, 15 Jun 2018.

1. Darken Rahl

Darken Rahl New Member

• SUCK MY BOAT BABY
    We glide on the seas as Pegasus across the sky, and we conquer the oceans with fire and power!
    WHO ARE WE ?
    • TOP GUILDE (100-150) world
    A constant guild of regular players with light expenses.
    About 50 guild quests completed the good weeks (record 54).
    The important thing in our guild is to have fun playing. We do not insist on the position of rivalry, although a minimum of participation in trophy and bonus will be required.
    We discuss in our own group on the app "line".
    WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
    You must be active in the quest and a chatty minimum in the chat. We do not want dead weights. You must have at least 2500 infamies to float. We would like members to be a minimum adult, because some of our words are not appropriate for children and we do not want to offend anyone.
    Please, post here your messages or to me directly (my code: PPWZDXJK) if you wish to join us.
    * Warning: SMB jokes can cause diarrhea, vomiting, diabetes, chills, constipation, and impending respiratory distress! Use your own risk because we are not responsible for any physical or mental loss or damage that may occur during your stay in this guild!

MOD TRANSLATION:

• SUCK MY BOAT BABY
    We glide on the seas as Pegasus across the sky, and we conquer the oceans with fire and power!
    WHO ARE WE?

• TOP GUILDE (100-150) world
    A constant guild of regular players with light expenses.
    About 50 guild quests completed the good weeks (record 54).
    The important thing in our guild is to have fun playing. We do not insist on the position of rivalry, but a minimum of participation in trophy and bonus will be required.
    We discuss in our own group on the "line" app.
    WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
    You must be active in the quest and a minimum chatty in the cat. We do not want dead weights. You must have at least 2500 infamies to float. We would like to be a minimum adult, because some of our words are not appropriate for children and we do not want to offend anyone.
    Please, post here your messages or directly to me (my code: PPWZDXJK) if you wish to join us.
    * Warning: SMB jokes can cause diarrhea, vomiting, diabetes, chills, constipation, and impending respiratory distress! Use your own risk because we are not responsible for any physical or mental loss or damage that may occur during your stay in this guild!

Last edited by a moderator: 15 Jun 2018
  2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Pease remember to post in English ;)

Bradley Thorinsson likes this.