1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Stuck in league 1 bug!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Andulasis, 16 Jul 2017.

Tags:
  1. Andulasis

Andulasis New Member

hey im new to the game and i reached 549 infamy 2 days ago but im still stuck in league one. It says im challenger 2 #1 place with 549 infamy.
    Closed the game several times but i dont know what to do :/ is this a common bug? Because i want to invest a little but not if its that buggy.
    Kind regards

2. Miika

Miika Game Lead

You get placed into the new league when the next season starts.

Andulasis likes this.
  3. Andulasis

Andulasis New Member

Thats a dumb system to be honest :/ it should change along with my infamy as in all other online games. But thanks for clearning that

4. Miika

Miika Game Lead

That means you could never win your league as you would be placed into the new league immediately when you reach the threshold.

The Otherguy and lakshya like this.
  5. Andulasis

Andulasis New Member

Well i play clash royale for example where there is no 1st,2nd and 3rd place in a league. Only for competetive reasons for "who is the best". Rewards are granted after leagues. No matter what rank. Better league better reward. But i see your point, guess i ll have to get used to it. Cheers for replying

6. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Yeah, we considered that option also. But we wanted to create a system where you actually win something, instead of silently just end up into the next league if your good enough. Winning is fun. :)