1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Struggling with the New Update

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Jimbot, 19 Sep 2018.

1. Jimbot

Jimbot Well-Known Member

So when the new update came out, I immediately hopped on my speeder because of the extra agility, which was my problem with it. I immediately jumped 800 infamy, from 1500-2300. People were struggling to get to know their new agility, and I capitalized. Now people have got back their skills, and the extra turret agility completely shuts me down. EVERY TIME. I have dropped down to 1700-1800. I'm not going to push because I don't have the items, or agility to outrun my enemies. So any speeders out there, please give me some tips on how to improve my infamy, or how to contribute more.

I use a mk5 speeder with t4 rare ex cannon(all fire perks), t1 leggy grenade, overboost, two nitros, and big shield+turbo. I'm also building a carro just bc I want to limit peoples' turret agility. I'm spiteful like that.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  2. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Oof @TheAntiSnipe you're gonna have to write that essay again

3. Spartacus

Spartacus Active Member

In the last 2 days about 80% of my matches have been insane, 11k level-7 vs 6k Level 5’s, etc. And even in those, lots of the players with 2k more than me have 1000 at the end of the game while I have 10k plus. Have gone down sub 3k, looks like a bug (iOS 12) or major score balancing! This is the kind of shit that sucks about BB!

4. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Sorry, contest for the swearing king is over.im de keeng

Aether_Zero, Spartacus and Ultrah like this.