1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Storage capacity issue...

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by R@jith anand, 19 Apr 2018.

1. R@jith anand

R@jith anand Well-Known Member

My captain level is 23. The max sugar capacity is 375000. But to train sinklair for lvl 15, 512000 sugar is needed. Where can I store remaining 137000sugars... It is not balanced... In previous lvl there is also this issue but with 5k or 10k sugar... But now...we must balance the storage capacity and sugars needed to train crew. For 512000 sugar capacity I must reach captain lvl 27... What can I do now?... Can I waste pearls for this?...Also try to see my thread "my daily quest rewards are getting wasted like this".
    I hope that devs will see this and will find remedy.. Thank you guys.

Last edited: 19 Apr 2018
  2. kurdish bndo

kurdish bndo Active Member

I think the main reason for that is to waste pearls but don't , try to Finnish a quest that gives you suger but don't claim it then play till you have 375k suger and then but a common item and level it up once then claim your quest reward (this how you will have more suger than your capacity , but iam pretty sure that still need to waste pearls because at captain lvl 23 i dont think it will ever give you a quest that its reward is 137k suger )

Try to have a 100k suger quest reward and then 37k wont need a lot of pearls

R@jith anand likes this.