1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Stop Rigging Games !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by KILGOR, 23 Jul 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KILGOR

KILGOR Member

• Just played 24 games 6 wins 17 losses and 1 draw. Most losses were Blow Out where my squad destroyed 0 ships. THIS IS ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!! Loosing is one thing but so many consecutive Blow Outs.
    • I have to say that Your game Matching Algorithm is one of the Absolute WORST I have Ever seen in Any Game in my WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE !!!!!!!!!
    • My question is how the Hell can You People Mess it Up So Bad???????
    • One thing is for certain, There is No Way I will Ever put Any Money into this Buggy Game !!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Kustomz

Kustomz Active Member

I found that climbing the infamy ladder is all dependant upon your weapons and gear. Every time i level a piece of gear or weapon i gain more infamy and retain it. Im sure that once players in the infamy range that one is at, supersedes your gear score/tier level then you will start losing a lot of matches/infamy etc. When i first started playing this game i was feeling the way you are now; but, seeing your almost 3k infamy, it makes me wonder why you havn't learned this lesson yet? Also take a look at how many wins to games played your sitting at; nobody gets very far above a 50% win ratio.

3. Kustomz

Kustomz Active Member

i also want to say that your doing damn good for an MK4!! Or is this why your team is losing lol, shouldn't you be using an MK5 ship with the fact your level 30 something? Yep, that's why your losing all them frickin games!! You deserve to lose if your going to use a lower MK ship than what you have, its just hindering your whole team, and your acting like a troll by doing that!!

4. KILGOR

KILGOR Member

• In response to you last comment......."YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!!!!!"........in thinking that the problem is my mk4 ship and singling me out as the problem.
    • Games are won and lost mostly by teamwork, and in those games that I lost I was mostly in the top two positions which means the mk5s in my squad are Dumb players or teams are UNFAIRLY matched (or a combination of both.). If my boat was the problem, then I should be in the last position when battles are over.
    • Also if you played against me, you would know I am not the type of player that runs and hides or who just attacks from the distance. I am the type to attack you face to face! That is why I don't use woussy mortars.
    • Then there are the battles with MK7s........THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL ANY MK4 SHOULD EVER BE MATCHED UP AGAINST MK7s!!!!
    • I understand the win/loss ratio is approx 50% to which I am fine with and I am fine with loosing even 60% of the games, but to loose by BLOWOUTS many games in a row and games are over in 80 seconds is ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This should be more BALANCED AND NOT PUNISH GOOD PLAYERS !!!! One of my guild mates lost 20 in a row and most were blow outs!!
    • Matches should be based upon strength of ship, weapons, defence, perks, and gear....NOT ON INFAMY!!!! Infamy should be based upon damage inflicked. Infamy should be a barometer....if a player uses a weaker ship or weapons than they are capable of and their team wins, their infamy should go down. This way players are striving to use their best gear and constantly upgrade, but and if they want to change to lesser gear or boats then they must understand their infamy will take a hit.

Mamamyers likes this.
  5. KILGOR

KILGOR Member

I especially enjoyed the battle against 2 MK7s.

Attached Files:

6. KILGOR

KILGOR Member

Here is another battle against an MK7....

Attached Files:

7. Kustomz

Kustomz Active Member

Your the idiot!! If its all about teamwork like you said, then why aren't you using an MK5, instead your pissing everyone off with using an MK4 you Troll!! Loser. I hope you continue losing games all the time with an attitude like yours...

8. KILGOR

KILGOR Member

The way I see it there is only 2 options:
    1. Spend money and end up in the same boat eventually and/or be at the whim of the designers/developers who change things that renders your upgrade you bought relatively useless and making you feel like you just wasted your money or
    2. Sink your infamy and be AFK in outrageously uneven matches.
    It appears Option 2 is the only recourse game developers have left for good players

Mamamyers likes this.
  9. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

I agree the matchmaking is what is going to kill this game for me, it encourages seal clubbing

TheFixer27 and Mamamyers like this.
  10. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

Why are you crying? A mk4 ship shouldn't even be that high. Especially with the influx of new players. Stop crying. If you're as good as your infamy suggests, you'll climb right back up.

11. KILGOR

KILGOR Member

You dumbass!!!!!!!!!! I don't give a crap about Infamy, nor do I care about loosing. I am willing to loose every game so long as I have a good squad that works together. My issue is being matched against players that have 1200-2000 more infamy than I and the fact that my squad gets wiped out in 80 seconds. Teams are outrageously uneven. If that happened once in a while that could be considered as part of the game, but when play 20 games in a row and most of them are blowouts THAT SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!

The game doesn't allow you to fleet with a player if there is an 800 difference in Infamy, but the game matching algorithm will place you in battles with opponents that are 3 levels above you and with legendary weapons and the infamy difference is over 1500.

Mamamyers likes this.
  12. KILGOR

KILGOR Member

Keep talking dumbass........... The pics I have uploaded more than show that I hold my own against MK5s and MK6 WITH MY MK4 YOU IGNORANT ASS!!!!!!!! You are one of those Dumbshits that has NO CLUE how to play with Strategy. I would Love to see you in battle so show you Up as the USELESS FK that You Are !!!!!!!

13. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    If they had a large enough player base, you would play against players with similar infamy levels. Because the pool is so small at the top (3K+ infamy), some of those high-infamy players are being placed in matches where they shouldn't be ideally. It's clearly making the game painful for many of us. The variance in infamy keeps widening. I don't know if it will get better; the game needs growth for this to happen. I would love to have caps on the infamy spread, but the wait times will start to explode the higher you go.

As for MK and weapons, that has nothing to do with anything in an infamy system. You earn your position (infamy) by winning alone.

Mamamyers likes this.
  14. KILGOR

KILGOR Member

15. Robos

Robos Member

I really like The matchmaking in this game. Sure sometimes it screws you over but hey that's life, it usually balances out in the long haul. If you want better matches I'd recommend not fleeting with someone with as much difference than you, 2-300 is tops and you were 500 below your fixer buddy. That makes a huge difference, especially since it feels like the game only count the top infamy fleet buddy and the difference between 2800 and 3300 is pretty big in quality

16. KILGOR

KILGOR Member

Well the question is are they really not that many players at the top? If there are, then they should loosen the reigns and have more players advance more quickly so there would be a larger pool to select from. When the pool is ample, then tighten them again.

17. KILGOR

KILGOR Member

A gain my issue is not infamy and not loosing........... It is loosing by being blown out game after game after game. I am talking about loosing 0-5 many games in a row and the game is over within 1 min 20 sec. This is the case where the other squad just walks in to your spawning area and basically wipes your squad out. If the game reciprocated where one game you wipe them out and then the following game they wipe you out.....THAT WOULD BE somewhat OK. But that is NOT what is happening.

18. KILGOR

KILGOR Member

I am talking about playing 20 games in a row and you loose most of those games by blowouts. I am NOT talking about playing playing 20 games in a row and you loose 4-5, 3-5, or 2-5. At least in those losses, the game would be somewhat entertaining.

19. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    Yes. It is a confirmed reality. The other (and longest by far...there are many) thread on this topic (where you can see development response too):
    https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/poll-broken-matchmaking.10040/

20. KILGOR

KILGOR Member

Totoro likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.