1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Stop auto aim and upgrade ur servers

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Ash2oush, 21 Feb 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ash2oush

Ash2oush New Member

Dear Rovio team

The auto aim is horrible you can be trying to shoot a big torpeedo infront of a fast ship the auto aim will forcefuly lock on some one else and insist to keep going back to another target making you lose the shots .... please add auto aim completely off especially for high level players

Secondly your servers are horrible the lag is extreemly bad ... not our internet connection its 100gb and via wifi or 4g ipad pro , or s8plus , or iphone x all the same its ur servers out of sync you shoot and in reality the target is not there anymore due server lag .. i paid more than 1000$ for this game ,

Many strong guild members are quitting because of this...
    Please stop blaming it at the internet connection for the lag ...

Tranced, TK Dada and Riddlerpaji like this.
  2. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

My ping is around 30 - 50 and I experience no lag on an older android.

3. Ash2oush

Ash2oush New Member

So your telling me you never experienced lag if i wont ask on a daily basis ... especially in peek time ? I think it may depends on the country

4. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Yes, your ping rises further you are from their server. What is your ping?

Mister Kevin likes this.
  5. Ash2oush

Ash2oush New Member

Always 202

6. Ash2oush

Ash2oush New Member

Here is a link showing the damn lag reason to lose ping 215

Rovio Devs please answer you said in your email go to the forums here iam and no reply from you .

7. Brut1nator

Brut1nator New Member

I also have this problem. I have tried everything including reinstalling the game to fix it. Its very frustrating when the auto aim will not let you aim at waht you want. please fix this asap

Last edited: 24 Feb 2018
  8. Ash2oush

Ash2oush New Member

They dont answeerrrr useless give us the button to stop this stupid non sense

9. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    Sorry , out of topic , how long have you been playing this game ? you deserve more infamy in higher league , minimum ace I league with that 1000 buck .

10. Ash2oush

Ash2oush New Member

Playin sine last june july ...im really good at this and yeah i paid around that range since then maybe more....

11. xCaptainStabbin

xCaptainStabbin New Member

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix auto aim. It makes absolutely no sense. At the very least make it a feature that you can toggle on and off. As a speeder it makes it near impossible to shoot torpedoes or cannons because my aimer is constantly flying all over the map. Nothing has ever caused me so much frustration.

12. Ash2oush

Ash2oush New Member

Exactlyyyyyy the DEVELOPERS DONT ANSWER US

13. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Tranced and #CK like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.