1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

statistics, math or just wrong implementation?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Zygothrica, 17 Feb 2019.

1. Zygothrica

Zygothrica New Member

please revamp the perk % in the event crates! :mad:

26 * 60 token crates in the actual event opened by me !

i got:
    21 green perks
    4 blue perks
    1 epic perk

Is that really meant seriously?

so far it was like this i openend 10 crates for 600 token and it was always one epic perk of ten perks
    percentage rates are now definitely not correct
    :confused:

Last edited: 17 Feb 2019
  2. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    I finished 800 coins and i spent all of them buying 60 coins box to get perks . i only got one rare perk all coin waster because i was keep getting uncommon perks and the legendary perk i received was very unexpected and unusual . i opened the 800 coin box it was showing flame so i thought its gonna be for exp cannon or blast cannon .but it was for sniper cannon ..i meam who use flame perk on sniper. then fire bomb need same range as sniper to use it lol .

3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Yea I'm never surprised to the upside either. Rovio can legitimately argue that you need far more draws than that to get to a statistical equilibrium, but it's on the order of 100+ draws. In the past I opened 168 event boxes and got exactly 10% epics when the drop rate was 20%.... that was far beyond statistical probability, but it happened, and they didn't care.

Pity draws should be added back in so if you don't get an epic perk in 12 draws, it will give it to you.

Yea that is the most useless Legendary Perk to date. The only way it might have a remote possibility to be useful is to implement a long range Fire weapon like https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/new-weapon-xbow-thoughts.23655/

4. Zygothrica

Zygothrica New Member

little update monday morning
    30 crates so far.... 4 more green perks
    so my awesome prey for all the time in the bay are 25 green, 4 blue, 1 epic perk at the moment
    and a another statistc curiosity = the 6 !!!!!! last green perks were big bandage perks, the first legandary perk and the epic one are big bandage perks as well....
    :mad: and i merged 10 blue legendary pieces and got surprise surprise a Big Shield :mad: