1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting noob channel

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Anomalix, 7 Jun 2017.

1. Anomalix

Anomalix Member

Just to show to the world how bad you speeders and fixers really are, I'm starting a new youtube channel: BattleBayNubsWW. I don't know how you guys manage to play this bad after a year because I'm not talking about the new bloods we got at global launch but the so call veterans that still don't have a clue on how to play their class. MrSquiggles you are first, every time I play with you, you go kamikaze and die in the first minute. Thanks for the non-heals and no DPS. Paposeco80, I don't know how you manage to get into a top guild like Cereal Killers cause Wow, your level of "not getting my class" is beyond this world. I mean I keep saying it (Speed)er <-- you got the word speed in your class name, if you don't use your speed, you don't get it. Back and forth hide and seek behind walls is the stupidest thing I have ever seen a speeder do. #getgud

HappyUnicorn789 likes this.
  2. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    Your ass is all chapped huh lol

3. SCOOTY PUFF Jr

SCOOTY PUFF Jr Active Member

4. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

Apparently, we are all meant to be Superstars like the OP here... Oh, that's right, do you even nightmare bro? No... Hmmmm
    So, a fixer goes off and shoots, he gets criticised... He just fixes, he gets criticised. Let's blame the fixers and the speeders for shooters not shooting and doing the damage they are supposed to be doing...

DB_ and SCOOTY PUFF Jr like this.
  5. Anomalix

Anomalix Member

Only noobs would criticise a fixer that only heals, I mean you can take a shot if your team is in good posture, but if not its should be constant heals, if you don't heal the shooter and he dies, team loses 1000 DPS for your 100 DPS, just an example but you get the math. But my issue with you is that you don't even heal once, you go in front of the whole team, blocking our torpedoes and dying within a minute, get your ass behind the line and fix us, you wanna DPS, play shooter. I protect you, you heal me, I DPS, we win, simple enough? Don't fret, you're just like 98% of the fixers, like you never played heals in any other game.

6. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

*Grabs popcorn*
    This could be interesting

Neptune_Gaming and Miathan like this.
  7. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Lol, same. But the thing is, I lost the last 2 battles because of headstrong foxers who die first, so I think Anomalix has some leverage.

8. mammoth1946

mammoth1946 Active Member

Mr. Squiggle i played with him many time. he is great using the fixer no doubt about that. we play as enemy and as allied.

Mr squiqqle likes this.
  9. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

maybe he was trying to drop infamy. thats whats hip right now :p

10. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Battle Bay Bullies - Offensive Coordinator
  11. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Oh boy I hope admins leave this thread alone, so much potential :)

Hoping to get featured also!

Put a direct link to your channel for lazy people like me please.

SCOOTY PUFF Jr and Mr squiqqle like this.