1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting all over again ;)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by ShortFlyer, 30 Sep 2018.

1. ShortFlyer

ShortFlyer Active Member

Oh, crap.
    This game is getting really boring.
    First, you have to wait at least 35-45 seconds, and after that just see that freaking "SOON!" like forever. Screenshot_2019-04-04-05-22-27-999_com.rovio.battlebay.png
    And in the end...

Su-57 likes this.
  2. ShortFlyer

ShortFlyer Active Member

WTF is wrong with the game now?!
    No matter what battle (casual or regular) - wait forever... Get fucked.

Ultrah likes this.
  3. Anonim23

Anonim23 Member

Or if you get lucky this might happen:
    [​IMG]

Just look at the loadouts. The first guy on my team had epic weapons and I had T1 rare defence walls and T3 and T5 uncommon weapons while they barely had had uncommon items. Bad matchmaking like this happens too often and unfortunetly in most cases I'm on the losing team.

4. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    I like standard cannon :)

5. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    I thinking someone need to do ' starting all over again ' again after this recent updates . also market parts for sugar to understand if now sugar over flow or stay low , how its gonna effect progress for new and mid level players .

JoshW likes this.