1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Holder quest

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Mad_Bulls_007, 2 Aug 2018.

1. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

Why should there be a star holder quest when an event is going on. The event is for a limited time. And stars won't be counted for star holder quest.

This is such a bummer, because you are now forced to play normal games in order to complete the quest.

These are the screenshot of last and present rivalry.
    Screenshot_20180727-221537.jpg Screenshot_20180802-221555.jpg
    The only quest that would be left out in the end would be star holder, because no one will be playing normal games .

I suggest to remove this quest completely for further rivalries or make an option to earn stars through events.

Thank you:)

#CK and Vile Kyle like this.
  2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Originally events gave stars.. this became an issue when transitioning to coins, which I think is better. I agree the Star Hoarder quest becomes an issue, but it forces you and your guild mates to pay attention and jump back into some ranked battles... Not a huge issue for me yet, but it is something that needs a creative solution from the Devs.

3. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

We've mostly managed to work together to kill star hoarders before quests begin, or to leave them until last when the event is over.
    Events generally give a nice boost to kill & damage quests, and your rivals will have that star quest too.
    I think it all balances out okay..

4. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

Would be great if they could do some conversion on coins to stars for the events (3:1, rounded down) . Maybe easier said than done though.

5. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    it's okay to appear ( star hoarder quest ) but limited to board 1 or 2 only , limit board 3 , not in board 4 , 5, 6

Mad_Bulls_007 likes this.
  6. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Complete star hoarder beforehand or leave it for last, we prefer former one.

Djradnad likes this.
  7. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

My favorite part about this thread is how he wrote “holder” multiple times but everyone that replied used the correct word “hoarder”. :)

Mad_Bulls_007 likes this.
  8. Mad_Bulls_007

Damn, I noticed it now. Lol :p I always read it as holder and not hoarder. :D

Djradnad likes this.
  9. Mad_Bulls_007

Yeah! We are almost complete with it. Around 100 more stars required. But still, it's annoying that we get that quest during events. :(

10. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Sometimes you have to make a choice. Events or guild quests?