1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Speeder

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by Capt'n-Blake, 14 Jul 2017.

1. Capt'n-Blake

Capt'n-Blake New Member

Captain
    For some reason I have seen quite a bit of people use the Speeder and I am wanting to try it out myself, does anyone know a good combination for it? Thanks

2. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Tesala bolt + sniper or LR motar + shield + any other yellow for mk 1

3. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    I use a speeder myself at mk5. It's a very good ship IF you know how to use it. Many people use shooters because it's a more easy ship to maneuver, but once you get into higher leauges the shooter seems to be lacking when facing a speeder/enforcer. It's a tradeoff. It's best to analyze which ship you like/are best at and upgrade it as much as you can. Try the speeder :) give it a couple of weeks of practice before you make a final decision. (Chances are you will have to use new/weaker weapons at the start and will go down in infamy a bit).
    Good luck!

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. Captain motu

Captain motu New Member

Im at mk 2 and i use blast cannon overboost nitro and turbo. Works good for me

5. REDBIRDTHELEGEND

REDBIRDTHELEGEND Member

I am shooter but its good because it gets kill, hit like mosquito (it keeps coming back until its dead) and its fast giving you an edge with positioning.

6. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    Speeder mk 4 is what I use currently. I use T2 rare flare gun, T3 rare blast cannon, and I switch between nitro, shield and stun bolt. I always have my OB on it and I switch between turbo, bandage and another turbo. That's what I use rn I might change

7. Wyatt N.

Wyatt N. New Member

As a mk 4 speeder I use a T3 rare big torpedo, T2 rare Sniper, overboost, turbo, and bandage.

8. allyart

allyart New Member

Why dont u use frost blaster?

9. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

I switched from shooter to speeder as my main after mk4, shooters are just too slow and you're dependent on a good fleet to stay with in order to use your firepower effectively.

Speeder is different, you are fast enough to get out of trouble and reset positioning

Most people use close range weapons or cannons with speeder, I play speeder completely different using Berta and ballpark mortars, nitro and overboost. Eventually when I upgrade I will use a frost launcher to have three mortar type weapons.

I play speeder by using mortars which are long range weapons, it gives me the ability to fire on unfriendlies while staying a safe distance, when mortars are fired back at me they are easily dodged using speed and boost if necessary. When unfriendlies get too close I simply speed away and reposition to fire more mortars. I run into trouble with other speeders using cannons, I usually keep away from them and speed behind the main fleet if being chased hoping one of them will pick him off as an easy kill. I regularly deal the most damage of my team using this strategy Screenshot_2017-08-31-18-34-07.png

Last edited: 1 Sep 2017
  10. Potato Skin

Potato Skin Member

I love using speeder with mines with epic turbo and t3 common turbo. I lock blocking enemies path because its a 'avoid or die' scenario.